SARCASM, LUST AND SPOILERS.

Scotts POV.

I have really gone and done it now. She's going to hate me forever. I need to go make things up, i cant deny my mate not now, the look on her face killed me inside, i know we havent completed the bond but i could still feel that pull, i could feel all her emotions, and what i just did really upset her, i need to find her. i quickly jumped in the shower and just put a pair of jogging pants on, brushed my teeth and i was ready to see her. i walked down the long hallway and turned to my right, her door was slightly open and i poked my head in to take a look. Emma was layed on the bed face down crying her eyes out, it was taking all it had in me not to run by her side and comfort her. she must have felt my presence because her head shot up and stared me straight in the eyes. "can i come in please?" i said with a small smile. "that depends whether your going to lead me on again?" she looked so sad, i hated it. i hated the way i was treating her. "im not trying to lead you on, i just dont feel ready for a mate, im just getting used to the whole alpha idea, its all gone to my head."  she just gave me a sad smile and i walked over to her bed. "iknow we dont really know each other, but i feel like ive known you all my life, ive wanted to find my mate since i was old enough to understand, but this isnt how i expected my mate to react." i feel horrible, really horrible for being the one causing her all this pain. 

"i feel you, i feel your pain and i want you i really do but i dont know how i can handle it all. i want you by my side more than anything as my luna and as my mate, we hardly know each other at all, you just showed up out of nowhere less than 24 hours ago and you've already turned my life upside down." she just frowned. "how about we get to know each other a little bit and just take it as it comes?" i could feel the excitment in her voice so i replied "yeah sounds good, how about i give you a little tour of our forest today, lets say in an hour, i'll go downstairs and cook us some breakfast, it will be ready in 15?" her face lit up with my words and it warmed my heart seeing her smile. "ill be down in ten then playerr." what? asif she just called me player. i noticed a long stray hair hanging down her beautiful face so decided to brush it behind her ear, as soon as my hands touched her face i felt it, i felt the tingles run through my arm and down my body, her head shot up, "did you feel it too?" and her smile grew bigger. "i did, every little bit." i gave her a cheeky grin and she jumped off the bed like an excited child and ran to the bathroom, before she shut the door she poked her head round "see you soon plaayer." it made me smile like a dork and i made my way downstairs.

Emmas POV.

eeeek, i am so happy, he wants to spend the day with me i cant wait.. what shall i wear? i decided on a dress, the weather was warm so, why not? i put on my gold gladiator sandles and left my hair natural and put a clip in flower just above my right ear, ready.. i walked downstairs, trying my best to hide the excitement in my body language.. i finally got to the kitchen and i couldnt do anything but stand there and admire scott topless stood at the cooker making breakfast, the muscles in his back kept tensing and calming, he was gorgeous. how lucky am i to have such a sexy ass mate. i cleared my throat to make my presence known and scott turned around with a smirk on his face "i knew you were stood there eye-fucking me, haha i wanted to see how long it took for you to take your eyes off me." O-M-G he is so vein.. "i wasnt actually admiring you youknow look out the window, Jayle is exercising it was him i was 'eye-fucking' as you call it." aww bless, his face dropped.. "turn that frown upside down player, im joking, whatcha cooking, it smells be-a-u-ti-full," i emphasised every letter and he shot me a gorgeous, heart melting smile. "scrambled egg, bacon and pancakes, i hope you like them because they are my favoruite." yaaaay bacon.. probably my best ever food in the world.. "well not really, in our country pigs and chickens and worshipped and if we got caught eating any one of them we would be sentenced to death." saying this i had the straightest face i could pull off on, and oh my gawwwd he looked like he was going to cry "oh, i am so so sorry i really didnt know, its okay il throw it away, what would you like?" just as he started walking over to the bin to put it all in i ran over to him and grabbed his hand. "seriously player you really need to get a sense of humour, i love bacon, and i love eggs, and i really really LOVE pancakes!" he actually looked quite pissed off. but it was worth it. "you biaarchh, you really had me going there, that isnt fair. im trying my best to impress you and you just keep joking about." he said that with his alpha tone. "dont use your alpha tone on me, dont forget, i too am an alpha female so it wont work on me.. and player, you dont need to impress me, i like what i see." i shot him a cheeky wink and he gave me a giant smile, and started blushing..  "lets eat then eejie" what has he just called me? "im sorry i dont follow you.. eejie? whats that?" he just started laughing, did i have something on my face? "well seeing as though your nickname for me is player, from now on i call you eejie, if thats alright?" i so dont follow this dude, but shrugged it off.