Airplanes-M.G.C. pt.2

"We are now welcoming First Class to board the plane and again I'm sorry for the delay everyone."
I wasn't used to boarding first. I usually was in group 2 or 3. I walked up to the desk and the woman there scanned my ticket.
"You will be sitting next to a special guest on today's flight. Would you like to change your seat?" She gave me a vertical stare and then gave me a judgey look.
"No I'm sure it will be fine." What special guest? I know the red haired kid boarded early along with some other guys but they where just teens. I wheeled my suitcase down the ramp to the plane. I stepped into the door way and a flight attendant greeted me. I looked at my ticket "seat C2" I looked up "B3, B4" in seat B4 was a blonde kid about the same age as the red haired boy but somehow looked more mature, a little bit more kind as well. He smiled and waved at me as I realized I was staring at his memorizing smile. I found my seat and was happy to see that the seat next to me for the moment was empty which meant I didn't have to climb over anyone. I prepared to sling my bag over my shoulder to get into the overhead rack. I slung it over my shoulder and began to try and get it over my head but it was so fucking heavy. The weight lifted out of my hands and I turned, the red head boy was helping my bag up to the overhead bin. "Thanks" I was kinda embarrassed and I mean in its so cheshay for a guy to help a damsel in distress.
"What do you put in that thing rocks?" He asked his face a bit red from lifting my bolder of a bag. "Nah it's just all of my shit. Thanks for all your help though." I said now going to sit down. I sat and buckled my seatbelt.
"Are you seat C2?" The boy asked now smiling quite wide and slightly blushing.
I looked down at my ticket "It says C3" I said.
"Well hello then my seat buddy." He plopped down next to me. "My names Michael, Michael Clifford."
Oh god. I did know him. He was in a band or something. I wished I had told the lady I wanted to switch my seat. I began to stutter "hey, my n-names Ma-Ma-Madison." God I sound like an idiot.
"It's nice to meet you Madison." He smiled.
He get out his phone, earbuds, and a comic book and didn't say anything more. I would get my phone out but flying at night was so beautiful. The plane took off and and I watched the lights get smaller and smaller underneath us. I felt a tap on my shoulder.
"It's so beautiful isn't it." A smile spread across his face. "I mean airplanes kinda just cut though clouds like angels."

Wow the way he talked was so beautiful.
I finally turned on my phone. Pain shot though me as my phone lot up and a picture of me and jack where revealed as my background. We where smiling having a good time. We where in love. I realized Michael was staring at my phone. "Your boyfriend?" He asked.
"Ex." I replied feeling to tears in my eyes again.
"Ah so your a clingy one?" He giggled.
"No" I smiled a bit too but my smile soon faded "we broke up before my flight."
"Is that why you where crying?" He asked looking into my eyes now. "Yeah kinda."
"He's an ass I bet."
"He kinda was. But he loved me." I said a tear rolled down my cheek. Michael offered a shirt sleeve of his as a tissue. I giggled. He was such a goof. "Wow." He started at me smiling
"What?"
"Your eyes, Your smile can light up the night."
"Okay Shakespeare." I laughed
"Can I ask you something?"
"Yeah... Sure."
"Do you know who I am... I mean that sounds rude but... Do you"
"Kinda. Your that guy in a boyband right?"
"Hey watch that word boy band."
"Sorry I've just never heard your music"
"I understand. Can I ask you something else?"
"Sure."
"Why are you going to L.A.?"
"To escape."
"Escape what."
"My life. Why are you going to L.A.?"
"To party honestly." He chucked
I laughed
"But why are you leaving?"

"I'm finding another place to start again. I'm over all the small talk, I don't want to waist another day wishing my life would fade away you know. I want little bit of California with a little bit of London." I start to tear up again " I want a little bit of open ocean and to see new your sometime. I just wanna fly away tonight."
"I get that." He Sao looking out the window "sometimes I want to fly away too. I hope one day I could live a normal life."
"Michael... Do you want to run away with me?" What the hell was I saying. "I mean I want to know what your all about. I feel like I'm not alone, sitting here with you. And you know we'll never be as young as we are now
It's time to leave this old black and white town. Let's run away
Don't let the colors fade to grey"

"Who's the Shakespeare now?" He giggled. "I would love to run away with you."

Lol that was super sick and didn't end the way I wanted at all but yeah I made allot of song references and yeah okay by