Airplanes - M.G.C.

(This one was actually a book that I started but I hated it and realized I couldn't make a whole book of it so... Here u go (also it's a bit dramatic I'm sorry))

"MADISON YOU CANT JUST RUN AWAY FROM ALL YOUR PROBLEMS!"

"Watch me." I ran up the stairs to my room making sure to shut and lock the door behind me. I grabbed my laptop and opened it. I typed "L.A. airplane tickets" into the Google search bar.

The door knob began to jiggle. "MADISON OPEN THIS DOOR RIGHT NOW." My mom screamed from behind the locked door.
"$200 fucking dollars for a fucking plane ride?" I whispered looking annotate my computer screen. It was a First Class seat and the only ticket out of here today so I bought it. I had my moms credit card number memorized.

I waited till my mom calmed down to find a way to get over to the airport.
Message to: Jack❤
You: Hey J. Can you do something for me?

Jack❤: yeah anything babe. What's up?

You: I think I'm actually going to do it this time.

Jack❤: are you really? I mean how is this going to work. How are we going to work?

You: can you just pick me up @ 11? We can talk about it then?

Contact name edited

Jack💔: sure.

At 11:38 Jack came by in his dads truck. He looked beautiful his tan skin had a new light in the dark and his brown hair looked more red for some reason. He didn't great me with a kiss or even a hug like usual he just kinda looked down and didn't say anything. When he finally spoke he sounded angry and his eyes started to water. "Mads, you don't have to go as far as L.A. to get away from your family. I mean you can just move somewhere else we could get that apartment we where talking about." He said now raising his eyes to meet with mine.
"Jack you know it's not just my house, I have to get out this cuz dead beat towns only here just to keep me down. I need to leave." I said putting my hand on Jack's.
"Fine I just want you to be happy." He said lifting the hand I was holding to grip the steering wheel. The drive to the airport was silent. We pulled up to the doors of the airport and I began to open the door and get out but Jack grabbed my wrist.
"Madison, please don't forget me." Tears started to roll down his cheek and I knew my makeup was running down my face.
"Jack I'll never forget you." He wiped my cheek and smiled
"Good luck baby girl." He kissed me and let go of my wrist. I slid out of the truck. Jack was the only good part of my life and I was leaving him along with the rest of my life.

I got in line for security. Since it was about 12 by now the place was pretty much empty and the line was short. I got to my gate and put in my earbuds trying not to think about Jack. Of source the first song on shuffle was "Iris by The Goo Goo Dolls" aka the song that makes me cry everytime I hear it. I put my knees up to my chest. I know there where a few people mostlikey questioning me right now but I didn't really care.
"Hey are you... Okay." I felt a hand on my shoulder.
I looked up a boy with bright red hair was in front of me.
I in tucked myself from my little ball of sadness "yeah I'm good thank you."
"No problem I used be scared of planes too." He said smiling.
I didn't have the energy to tell him the real reason for my breakdown and also he would most likely not care. A muscular man pushed the boy with the bright red hair twards the plane.