B# - C.T.H.

Imagine
✖✖✖
Your a new student at a fancy ass school.
"Welcome miss y/n to Edmund Watleys School for musical excellence." The vice principal greets you.
You already stick out like a sore thumb the mustard yellow uniforms made you look awkward while they made the other girls looks professional and  cute at the same time. You had Ben helped to your class and handed a schedule for the day. Your first class is Math.
"Let's welcome a new student, y/n" the teacher introduces you and tells you to take a seat. The boy next to you is tan and beautiful really. He smiles at you. In the middle of the lesson the boy next to you starts scribbling on a paper. He folded it and puts it on your desk.
"Hey y/n my names Calum." You smile and write back: "hey calum :)" you put it back on his desk. He opens it and smiles.
"Passing notes are we?" The teacher snatches your note. After class Calum gets sweated away with his friends. The rest of the day was shitty.

You start to walk home. A voice calls from behind you.
A loosened tie calum runs to catch up with you.
"How about we start this again?" He chuckles
"Sure." You reply.
"Hi I'm calum and your really, really, cute and... Different." He starts to blush
"Hi Calum," you start to giggle "my name is y/n and you are also quite cute and different."

✖✖✖
IDK you guys can think of good girls calum I guess. This one kinda sucked.