Chapter 4

Draco woke suddenly. He got out of bed, feeling strange. He got his robes on to go eat. He walked down the stairs, and sneered at Goyle. He was still mad at him. After Draco sat down, he saw something.Hermione, very smiley, talking to Ron. Then they touched hands. Draco was some reason,   jealous. Very mad, he felt as if he had missed out on something. That was when it hit him. It was like a bucket of ice ran down his spine. I have a crush on the mud blood.
Draco suddenly got mad at himself. Of all people Draco, it had to be her! He got up and walked faster then Normal to his room. As he walked, he realized a couple things. This is why you've been acting so weird. Draco went to his bed at sat, tearing at the bed covers. He wanted to throw something, he wanted to hert somebody. Missing classes, Draco sat there, thinking about the whole situation. After a time, he began to be glad to have a crush on Her. But then, he realized what he had been calling Hermione ever since year one.
Mud blood. I have been calling her that for 2 and a half years. He shivered at the thought. Then, he felt like he wanted to cry. He only went to dinner that night. He didn't care if he missed classes. All he did was stare at her all day every day.  In the last month, Draco new Ron and Hermione had gained a lot closer. He hated every bit of it. One day, Draco was Walking down a hall when he saw Hermione
sneak to a corner of the castle. Draco immediately started to follow. Wand in hand, Draco kept following her for like 5 minutes, then she finally stopped. Draco sneered at what he saw. It was Ron, and they were meeting up.
"Hermione, we need to go to bed,"
"I had to see you Ron."
Suddenly there hands locked, and something happened that had never happened before. Hermione solely leaned in, as Ron did to. It was like a mist went over Hermione's eyes. Right before they kissed, Hermione told herself something, your only 13. But she couldn't stop herself. As he watched, Draco felt like nothing. He felt like everything that he had cared about was only her. Then suddenly Hermione looked up. And over Ron's shoulder,she saw Draco, and a sharp tear running down his face. He stayed for one more second, then took off. Hermione suddenly tore apart from Ron.
"Hermione?"
She didn't answer. She ran down the castle hall. Hermione felt bad. Partly, because she had never seen Draco so upset. Another part, is because she new, deep down that she liked him to.
"Draco! Draco please stop!"
Draco didn't answer. He just kept going.
Draco ran into the boys bathroom. Hermione new she couldn't go in, so she turned around and ran to her bed, crying.