Chapter 1

There's dim lighting in a black room and your tied to a chair. You can't move at all even though how hard you tried. Two dark figures approach you and laughed at you while you were struggling. "Eomma, Appa!! Where are they," you said while tears flooding out of your eyes. One of the men who you recognized said,"Don't worry about them babygirl. They won't get in our way anymore."

*Alarm clock goes off*

You woke up in cold sweat remembering the horrible memory you have experienced a couple months back. You thought you would never escape but you did. You're catching your breath due the the nightmare and stare at the ceiling and you stay like that for a while. Your aunt enters you room and says,"Y/N, honey it's time for school." "Arasso Auntie." With that she leaves while you sit up and get ready for school.

You finished getting ready and ate breakfast with your aunt, Rosa. You finished your breakfast without saying a word. You got up and started to put on your shoes. "Auntie, I'm gong to school now." "Arasso, be careful now." She gave me a hug and kiss and I went out the door and walked to school.

I entered the school building and opened my locker for my history homework since it was my first period. I went to class and waited for class to start so I decided to read a book. As minutes pass by the class begins to be fill up and my history and homeroom female teacher, Ms. Jung comes in and the class quiets down. You saw Ms. Jung as a sister you always told her everything no matter how bad or embarrassing it was. Sadly that all changed after the incident. The day goes by just as normal. "Hey Y/N, you want to come with us to a party tonight?" You answered harshly without hesitation, "No, how many times have I told you not to invite me to parties. I hate people. ok!?" "Gosh ok Y/N. I don't know what has happened to you ever since you didn't come to school for months, but the Y/N I remembered loved parties and especially people," Sarah said with a sad tone. Sarah was one of your friends, no your closest and bestest friend ever since before the accident. But after you got back you shut everyone out especially her, Ms. Jung and your Auntie, who knew exactly what happened to you. The school day ended, you walked home like usual and once you got home you ate and when to sleep and would wake up the next day.

So I'm republishing this fanfiction. I hope you enjoy ^-^