Chapter 10

(Warning harsh content and cursing)

Your P.O.V
"It happened when I entered a new middle school for the first year. I was new and didn't know anyone. I was walking down the halls trying to look for my class. I got lost and was too shy for help until a taller male figure came up to me with a kind, caring smile."
//Flashback//
"Annyeong I'm Seok Seunghyung," he had a deep voice,"Your new here right?" I nodded my head. "Here let me see your schedule.... Wow we have all classes together. Daebak! Here follow me to show you your classes." He began to walk and I followed him quietly. He was tall and slim, he had jet black hair, he had dark brown eyes, and thick black eye brows that were perfect. "Say what's your name?" "Y/N." "What a nice name." He smiled at me which cause his eyes to become crescents. "Well we're here. Come sit next to me." We sat down. "You know I'm going to call you babygirl since you look like one and act like one too.
//End//
"So that's how we meet. After that we became best friends through out all of middle school and through the first year and on to the second year of high school. We were best friends for the longest time until it was my birthday. On my birthday I woke up and didn't find my parents anywhere and I thought they had an early start to the day. I saw around noon that Seunghyung was going to pick me up for a surprise so I got ready and still found it weird that my parents still weren't back. Seunghyung came to knock at my house and decided to blindfold me. I was so excited to see what he had planned for me. We walked for a while and I trusted him where we were going. We finally stopped at a place. He told me to take off the blindfold."
//Flashback//
"Ok, babygirl take it off." I was excited to see what was there for you. I took it off and felt like the wind got knocked out of me. I was in an abandoned warehouse. My smile faded into pure fear. I saw my parents tied up in chairs with someone aiming a gun at them. I turned and saw Seunghyung smiling at me with a gun also in hand. "I told you would be surprised." I tried to run away until my leg got shot and a cloth covered my nose and I began to lose consciousness with a horrible pain in my right leg. I heard 2 muffled screams and 2 more shots. The muffled screaming had stopped.

I regained consciousness and had an intense pain my my leg and saw lots of  blood on the floor. It was fine. I was light headed in how much blood I've lost. I still was able to slowly look up and saw him sitting in a chair watching me. "Oh you're finally awake babygirl. I was getting," he squeezed my injured leg and caused me to scream a muffled scream due to the cloth in my mouth,"bored waiting for you." Tears came out of pain and fear. He slapped me,"Stop crying you ugly bitch." I cried even more. Trying to stop I would hiccup and gasp for air but I couldn't stop. "Aish stop crying bitch!" He grabbed a knife and stabbed my left thigh and left it there. I screamed in pain. He got angrier,"I said STOP!" He punched me and it caused me to go out cold. The next day, at least I thought it was. I asked for my parents and still in pain and tried up into a chair. "Eomma, Appa!! Where are they," you said while tears flooding out of your eyes. Seunghyung said,"Don't worry about them babygirl. They won't get in our way anymore." I spat out, "Where are they you faggot!" "Well they're dead. Look to your side." I turned to the side and saw two dead bodies with dry blood surrounding them. I saw it was Eomma and Appa. I sobbed,"Wae did you do it!" He came up to me and grabbed my face with in hand,"Because they interfered with the plan." "What plan you motherfucker." "Well I can't tell you since we don't want knowledge to leak out." He turned to his friend,"Jiyong, make her suffer." He licked his bottom lip,"With pleasure." He grabbed some weird looking tools,"In order to make you scream in pain I need to lie you down. So I'm going to drug you first to move you and strip your clothes off." "NO NO NO NO No...." I was given a shot of drugs and it kicks in quickly. I felt fuzzy and unable to process things. I feel him put me on a bed and strip all my clothes off. He looked at my body. "Maybe I could entertain myself even more with you."
//End//
"Jiyong began to rape me and the drug would wear off after 2 hours. Once he was done he would start cutting and stabbing me with his tools. Everyday for months was the same thing over again each run I would recover. He would switch with Seunghyung once in a while and would rape and cut me too. Until one day after a few months I was alone in the Warehouse after being raped by Jiyong, I was still on the drug they ejected in me with freshly cut wounds. The police came and found me nude, drugged, and bloody. Then paramedics came and took me to the hospital right away. I was put in therapy for trauma and recovered quickly since I'm a strong person. Ever since that day I recovered completely, my body was able to function properly with only a few, big scars here and there."
I stood up and lifted Hobi's shirt and showed a scar on my stomach which the length was longer than my hand. I also lifted up his sweatpants leg and rolled it up to show the scar on my entire leg. I sat down again. "I was told that Jiyong was dead and Seunghyung was arrested and sent to jail for the rest of his life. I felt safer that he was behind bars and I still continued at the same school. That's were I never wanted anyone to talk to me or have friends since I was scared that it would happen again. So I pushed everyone away even my aunt Rosa who was like my mom even if she was 10 years older than me."
I finished telling my story, all 3 of us were just crying. "Princess I never knew you had so much damage in you." He walked up to me and hugged me delicately thinking I was a piece of glass. I hugged him back. I felt a weight lift off of my shoulders of finally telling someone my story. I sniffled and dried my tears using my hands. Unnie walked up to me and joined our hug. She spoke shakenly,"Y/N I'm so sorry that I couldn't be there for you. I wish that I was able to talk to you about it. I'm so sorry." Thats where Unnie broke down too. We were all crying in a group hug all due to the damage that has happened to me in the past. The scars would fade but never disappear. The damage was too great to be forgotten. All of my worries about losing Unnie or the boys or Hobi came rushing in. I don't want to lose them either. I don't want to lose anyone anymore.