Two Puppets, One Tub

Bert was confused when he heard noises coming from the bathroom in the middle of the night.

Walking through the darkness of his room, he reached the bathroom and opened the door.

"Bert!" Ernie said, surprised to see his unibrowed friend in the bathroom while he was taking his daily bath. 

"Oh, hey papi. Didn't know you were in here, but I'm glad you were." Bert growled. 

"Um, I'm kinda trying to take a bath here." Ernie said, scratching his neck. 

"Would you mind if I... joined you" Bert said, biting his lip

"I don't know about that." Ernie said. 

But when Ernie looked back, Bert's clothing was already off. 

Ernie scanned Bert's body and his eyes landed on his 1 inch cock. 

"I mean, sure. There's room for both of us in here." Ernie said, eyes still on the prize. 

Bert dived into the tub and sat on Ernie's lap. 

"Show me what that rubber ducky can do, daddy" Bert said. 

Ernie took his rubber ducky and shoved it up Bert's ass. 

"YAS PAPI!" Bert moaned. 

"Now get your 1 inch over here and impress me" Ernie said, winking. 

Bert hid his face in the bubbles from the tub and jumped out of them, ramming his noodle dick into Ernie's pussy. 

He got so turned on, stuffing started flying out from every angle possible. 

After their fun time they sat by the fire and watched the Work From Home music video. 

#PreOrder7/27OniTunes

#BuyWorkFromHomeOniTunes 

A/N: 

damn, that was some pretty great stuff if ya know what i mean. i hate myself too. 

-addie // @addiegogertyy on Instagram & @allythedino on Twitter