Forthy Six

" babe.... "

I walked in closing the door behind me and I approached her. She wasn't crying but her eyes were glued on the window. I didn't know what to say at this instance, seeing her with another guy? Surely is hurtful and I don't want to go through that again I admit I was jealous.

She was quiet for some time then she said

" what are you doing here Ibrahim? And what do you want ? " she asks

" I am here for you. I didn't know you were here until you walked through those gates with that guy. I am here to take you home piccola " I said

" you made it very clear that you did not want to be with someone who would see you suffer, now what? " her eyes were still glued on the window, she won't even look at me

" I was angry yes, I was hurt and upset but .... I shouldn't have said certain things in the heat of the situation. I know you would've told me the truth rose ..... " cutting me off she said

" I am a maid Ibrahim. A job in which I never dreamt of doing but, since I was living with my step-mother I had too. My college money was taken off me, I took online classes secretly in which she had cancelled it all for me. I planned on moving out as soon as I had enough money but never planned to cross paths with you. She had placed me in hospital putting my life in danger without any care in the world, but when she came to visit me, to say she was surprised would be understanding as she wanted to get rid of me. I don't think it's me that you're looking for Ibrahim, your rich you own a billion dollar company, sealing deals here and there and what am I ? a maid.
I am educated yes, graduated with the highest GPA in the entire school but .... I don't hold what most women of your rank hold. A Bachelor Degree, Masters, PhD's and all of the title I could think of. I am not the one for you Ibrahim, I don't hold all that your looking for .... You need someone who has them all, someone who's at the same rank as you who understands the kind of lifestyle you have. Pas moi ( not me ) "

I was in the verge of crying. I know I am a guy but the things that she just said made me look at her even more differently, that she truly is a fighter. A tear made its escape from my eyes and I knelt down in front of her, desperately wanting her attention.

" look at me Rose " she wouldn't as she closed her eyes, Shaking her head. I placed my hands on both sides of her face

" please " as my voice broke at the end
She opened them and they were glistening with fresh tears, she wouldn't even touch me

" I can't function without you, I haven't been myself all month because you weren't with me and I couldn't find you anywhere. If I had listened and let you explain none of this would have happened, I was stupid but my anger took the best of me. I am sorry baby, I need you like an addicted person would want their drug. You are my happiness, when you went you took that away too rose. I don't care if I sound like a hormonal teenage boy or if someone walks in here, seeing me on my knees with tears in my eyes apologising to you. Please baby forgive me, I want you back, I want you to be only mine. Missing you is my hearts way of telling me how much I love you. I feel for you. I ache for you. I want you. Only you. Nobody will replace you. I pushed everyone else away because they weren't you. Ever since I met you no one is worth thinking about except you, I want to be your last kiss, last love , last in everything. I can't live without you it's that simple "

I lost it than, I was crying now with my head on her lap clutching unto her waist.

" I am sorry. I don't want someone else to do my job of taking care of you, only me that is to be allowed to do that " I felt a hand on top of my head and a tear touching my scalp, she is crying.

I felt a kiss on top and she started to comb my hair with her fingers just the way I like it, no one can do this better than her except my mother.

" I love you " those three simple words that assures my heart that I am loved by this women. She kept on doing that until my cries subsided

" I missed you so much " I managed to say in my hoarse voice

" I know. I know .... But I want you to tell me something " I lift my head then, she wiped my tears with her t-shirt

" have you slept with anyone? Since I left or kissed anyone? " she is back ! With her possessiveness

" no I didn't do anything. I am clean. " she captures my lips then and kisses me real good when I mean good, trust me real good. You know when your about to leave your loved one ? Or missed them ? Yes that so very passionate kiss.

She is crying while kissing me. I couldn't take it and I started to soothe her.

" I am sorry, I am sorry I caused you pain baby I am sorry " she placed her head at the crook of my neck sniffing here and there

" don't leave me again Roseni. I wouldn't bare it again " she didn't say anything but I know that she understood as she kissed my neck

" baby who is Diego? " still on my neck she mumbles

" his a friend who has been looking after me apart from maman when you weren't here " she emphasises the last few words.

" ok. I am sorry for not being here and some other guy had to be here instead " I said we stayed in the same position for couple of minutes then, I gently pushed her back but she wouldn't let go of my shirt

" Rahim stop it " oh what did I do ?

" baby I just want say something " I tried again but she wouldn't

" I'll kick you on the nuts if you don't stop moving, I want to sleep " I had my eyes out , she can be threatening.

" no but .... Roseni Silva Carter will you do me the honour of marrying me ? " she removes her head from my neck and stares at me for a moment. She sighs and stood up, what ?

" I need to use the toilet "