Questionaire! Please answer!

Hey, so I have a bunch of these questions, That I feel like I should have asked sooner, but I guess I'm just going to ask them now. Please answer as much as you can, all of them IF you can, or the questions that you want to answer. and just yeah:)

FIRST PERSON TO ANSWER ALL THE QUESTIONS IN FULL GETS THE NEXT CHAPTER DEDICATED TO THEM!! :D More (kind of) info, at bottom!

1) What do you think of Sam?

2) What do you think of Jared?

3) What do you think of Adam?

4) What do you tink of Brad?

5) What do you think of Josh?

6) What do you think of Cody?

7) Which brother is your favorite? Why?

8) What do you think of Taylor?

9) What do you think of Mike? (Jared's friend)

10) What do you think of Matt and Chrissy? (Might have to go back to the beginning

11) Which chapter is your favorite?

12) Do you think I'm a good writer?

13) Should I discontinue this story or continue it?

14) What do you think of the characters I've picked for my story? (in the cast list-->)

15) Which CHARACTER (out of all of them) is your favorite?

16) Should I include anything else in here?

17) Do you like the title of my story?

18) Any suggestions of what you would like to see happen next?

19) Should I put this in the Watty Awards?

20) (different type of question, but i need it answered) WHAT is the Watty Awards? HAHAHA

So yeah, I would really appreciate if you could answer these questions for me! And if you feel you should tell me anything else about my story, then go right ahead! Thanks a lot if you do! First person that answer's ALL of the questions, notice that ALL, all 20, and if you make your answer full, and not just like one word answers, then the next chapter will be dedicated to you! So hurry! Get answerin'!! :)

<3-LIZ

P.S.

If you see someone's already commented, and you think they'll win, dont let that discourage you!! Please keep commenting!! I'd like a TON of comments, i'd like to see your opinion! So please, even if you think or know you dont have a chance of winning, please please PLEASE answer these questions!