My notice of Failure

Hello. I was just thinking of how...yeah, Crappy this story kind of is. And I've decided that I am going to rewrite this story. Well, not right now. I'm too lazy to do that, haha. I'm most likely going to finish this story, continue it how I am now..just kind of writing it aimlessley. I know, not the best way to write , but then, once this story is finished, I'll probably rewrite it then. Add more content, space things out more, not make Sam such a dramatic temperamental freak, haha. But...I guess that means that this is just my rough draft of this story, and once I have it finished, then I am going to work on it harder. And write it better. And its just going to be so muh more awesome. And then guess what! I'm going to post it on Wattpad! :D, Yay for you! But yeah, so just so you know, this is my rough draft, the sloppy version. Though, its not like im TRYING to make it sloppy. But its just really unorganized, and I really dont have a plot. BUt don't worry, after this story is over, I will bring it back ten times better!

And so yeah, that's all I really have to say. Though, I am going to start thinking of where I am going to take this story, and figure it out better now, and then from here on out, I'm hoping that it will be better. Though it's still gonna need some editing, which I will do in the future. So yeah! This is my heads up! Happy reading! :)

<3-Liz

P.S.! If you haven't checked up on this in a few days, and you noticed that I updated 2x in two days, but you've only see this..Yeah, chapter 6 is up!! Right before this!! Looky looky! :D