Chapter four

I exited the stage along with others glancing back once more at unknown man to see him leaned over whispering somthing into a proud looking liams ear.

Zayn and i walked back to my dressing room freashing up getting ready to serve drinks, Wednesday were always the day of our late shift.

"I dont feel like severing drinks today". Zayn said slumping into the chair seated at the vanity fixing his hair.

"I know right". I said opening the closet retrieving our new outfits.

It was a black lace front leotard/dress with see through sparklystockings and silver sparkly shoes

stockings and silver sparkly shoes. I grabbed my outfit and brought Zayn his we got dressed but this time we did each other makeup. Black and silver sparkling eyeshadow, mascara, and red lip stick. When my phone buzzed notifying that someone texted.

Lili💩💓💞
Come to my office

Loulou😼❤🔪
Just can't get enough of me can you?

Lili💩💓💞
Just get your ass down here.

Loulou😼❤🔪
You'd love that wouldn't you🍑.

Lili💩💓💞
LOUIS!

Loulou😼❤🔪
Ok ok im coming gosh.

Louis chuckled sending the message there's nothing more he likes than to get on liams nerves.

"What are you laughing at" Zayn said getting ready to go.

"That was liam he wants me back at his office"

"Haha damn dick just too bomb eh?" He said chuckling heading out the door same as me to go serve.

"You know it" I wink jokingly walking to his office.

§

"There you are lou, you were great out there, fantastic have i told how great of a lead you are, wouldn't want anyone else" Liam said making me roll my eyes, he wanted something.

"What is it Li'' I said putting my hand on my hips shifting my weight to one leg popping my hip out.

"Its Harry's birthday today and I'm gonna need you to give him a private show" He said i gave him a look of disbelief "Its your turn anyway Lou" He said as i cross my arms.

"Ugh whatever what room is it" I said he could've told me earlier, plus i now have to give a lap dance to god knows who this Harry guy is.

"Come on Lou dont be mad hes in room 28, im still counting on you" he said getting out of his chair holding his arms out. Instantly engulfed in his embrace i could never stay made at Liam.

"Love you" he said kissing my head.

"Love you too" I mumbled into his chest not really wanting to leave his arms.