Chapter five

*Harry pov*

I walked into the room leaving my guards outside the door of the pink and black painted room inside was a pink leather couch that stretched along the wall that match the pink dim lights that lit the room and a chair facing the couch but in the center of it all was a long black pole connected to the ground and ceiling.

Then it finally hit me what exactly my surprise was: A lap dance. I should've known. But i went along with it anyway because hey, i could go for a little rendezvous.

I sat down in the chair waiting and listening to the music that played as that song faded out another played i was to caught up into the song to hear the door and the foot steps that walked over with beat of the music. Suddenly, i felt a hand from behind slide down my shoulder to my chest stopping right above my belt. My breath hitched just as the hand was removed and the mysterious person makes
his way teasingly into my veiw- still not aware of who it is.

I sat trying my best to keep my dominance portrayed but, inside i was anxious to see the mans face. I wouldn't let that show. What made me lose it was when the man came to veiw.

ITS HIM. Tommo the Tease. I couldn't help the surprised expression that took over my face and i could've sworn he wore the same expression washed over his ocean blues eyes. Yet, as quick as it came it was gone. It was replaced by a smirk. He was so breath taking, with his perfectly sun kissed skin, his fluffy fringe styled to the right.

Once again, i was put in a trance as he slowly walked swinging his hips approaching the pole. He did a few swing around, his eyes never leaving mine then he turned to me.

"So, you're the famous Mr. Styles." he stated. This was the first time i heard his voice it was soft yet, confident Angelic yet, venomous. I could drown in it.

"Indeed, I am, but you can call me Harry for now. And you must be the famous Tommo the Tease." Now it was my turn to smirk as he started move his hips seductively to music in front of me.

"You've heard of me?" he raised his eyebrows slightly shocked.

"Of course. Heard you were quite the vixen." I stated gaining confidence only to have it destroyed as he began to grind his sin on my hardening croch in a slow manner. Now i knew where he got his name from. I was becoming painfully hard and i could resist it anymore. I knew it was against the rules, but the way those hips moved and mocked. I had to feel him, to touch that sin of his.

Louis pov

I couldn't stop the surprised expression on my face when i saw him. This was the harry guy but i had to play it off cool as i turned walkes to the pole making sure to swing my hips a little. I did a few spins and i couldn't seem to take my eyes off him. He seemed to have the same problem because those green eyes were staring into me the whole time as i walked towards him.

"So your the famous Mr. Styles." I said.

"Indeed I am, but you can call me Harry for now. And you must be the famous Tommo the Tease." He said with his voice low and raspy. I almost went weak at the knees. 'For now?' what does he mean? God could he get any sexier?

He then smirked as i begin moving my hips to music. I was wrong. He could get sexier.

"You've heard of me?" I asked raising my eyebows, genuinely shocked that a guy like him knows who someone like me is.

"Of course, heard you were quite the vixen." He said as i start to slowly grind on him proving his point. I smirked to myself as i felt his hard on against my bum, then his large hands on my waste. I felt the spark as our skin collided. His hands fit my curvy waste perfectly.