Chapter seven

*Fav video on the internet rn plz watch it's the most gayiest video to surface other than Larry. Lol I just love Tradley so much their so cute.*

"There you are! I've been looking all over for you, Lou!" Zayn exclaimed bursting through the bathroom doors, rushing to my side hugging me tightly.

"Are okay? Are you hurt?" He said frantically, pulling back checking me all over until I unzipped the zipper revealing the bandages. He gasped before look back to me with rage burning in his eyes.

"That fucker!..." He tried going after the guy but I quickly stopped him knowing like me how short tempered he was.

"Don't, Zayn. I'm fine. Okay?" I attempted to reason with him looking as sincere as possible.

"Really. I am." I pressed, reassuring him, pulling his face closer to mine. Although, he still looked as if he wanted to rip someone's head off.

"Alright," He sighed. "But I'm taking you home right now." He stated sternly pointing at me.

"No, I told you I'm fine. Don't take time off work because of me. I'm a big boy, I can take myself home." I said

But before he could argue further Harry cut him off.

"I'll take him". Harry said clearing his throat, and Zayn finally acknowledging his presence.

"See, Z? I'll be okay." I gave a toothy smile knowing he couldn't resist.

He looked hesitant, nevertheless he agreed. "Okay... okay, but I'm coming over as soon as I get off. "He said still pissed.

I nodded not wanting to argue anymore, then giving him a look only he and I understood.

"Well, I'm gonna go tell Liam your alright." Finally getting the memo, he threw me a wink before walking out the door of the bathroom. I watched as Harry tensed.

"Ready to go?" He asked turning to me. I nod taking his offered hand and hopped off the sink top.

"I think I've got it from here, thank you." I said after standing up, ignoring the pain in my hip shooting through my legs and stepped forward attempting to walk. But to my luck, I failed falling into Harry's chest.

"Are you alright?" He asked looking down at me worried.

"Yeah, it just hurts a bit to walk." I responded weakly staring at the floor.

"Want me to carry you?" Harry spoke tilting my head up to look up at him with his finger.

Fuck. His eyes. The way they look so soft but so dominant at the same. I nodded jutting out my bottom lip pouting slightly.

He smiled, caressing my chin with his thumb and index finger, leaning down to kiss my pouted lips, before effortlessly lifting me onto his hip.

I wrapped my legs around his hips and layed my head on his shoulder snuggling further into neck feeling a little drained from today's events. I hear him chuckle softly as he drapes his blazer over my shoulders. I mumbled a small 'thank you' before he kissed my head and walked out using his free hand to open to door the other hoisting up my bum.