Intro>>>>

My name is Messiah and this is my story  :) Enjoy !! Please leave comments and votes :) Thank you

 My name is Magic Smith. I stay in the hood with my mom and my sister, Sidney Smith.

During my childhood, my mom was a hoe but she call it a 'player'  I THINK not. She never in her life had a job, but never was broke . She is tall , light skinned , beautiful eyes , a body like Beyonce, and a smile so beautiful that you would have thought God made that shit just for her. She was so sexy, She makes grown men cry over her. She knew her beauty she takes pics every single day. She just love the comments on how she look so young and like are sister.

"So I will see yo fine ass tonight rite?" Chris, my mom boyfriend that she played asked.

"I guess"

"Dammn ma! You said dat shit the otha day!! Make up yo mind!"

"Look Chris, I like you a lot, but to tell you the truth ... I only wanted yo money and some dick ... So um get the stepin" my mom said with no emotion.

"Da fuck? Bitch gimmie my money back!! I did not want yo ass anyway hoe!!!" Chris said yelling .

"Me? hoe? Um hell naw fuck nigga! Yo ass just mad yo bitch ass can't  get no moe of this dope pussy!! And I don't think I'm a hoe as you call it ima playa and guess what ? you just got played!" she said pushing him out the door.

"Man, fuck u bit-" BAM!!! Right then and there, my mom slammed the door in dat fuck nigga face cutting him off.

"See babies. Dats how u get rid of an animal called a fuck nigga!" My mom said smiling.

Me and my sister just looked at each other and shook our heads. This shit here is like a routine for my mom. If this shit was a diploma she would have graduated on the top of her class.

My sister always wanna be like my mom, so she got the same shit down packed. Me? I'm  just waiting for that special someone.