dat girl

Damn i haven't notice how fuckin far away his house was from mine I thought.

I looked to the side of me and saw bus 7 come down the street.

"damn thats going my way" as I jumped for joy on the side walk people stopped and stared at me. I think they thought I was crazy or some shit. As soon as I digged in my pocket I pulled out a string.

"fuck shit!! .. I left my wallet at home!" I said with my head down. With all hope gone and walking down a street that look like a Friday the 13th theme I heard a voice behind me.

"man what the fuck! I told you to fire that bitch..... Huh.. Nigga!.. What you just said to me ? .. Oh foreal.. Guess what?. I ain't mad BECAUSE YO ASS IS FIRED..!!" CLICK.

Damn who ever she was on the phone with got cussed the fuck out. I giggled and kept walkin.

"excuse me miss?!" the furious lady said waving and jogging toward me.

I turned around "yes".

"hey do you no where Greenville street at?" she said out of breath. Shit I don't know why she wasn't that far from me. I giggled.

"well ya I do but see I don't no where I am now so there for I cant tell you where to go" I said all bossy turning around to continue my Friday the 13th journey.

" WAIT! Um I like really need to get there like . Now . So what if I told you I'll take you where you need to go. IF you tell me where Greenville at. Deal?" she said with the biggest smile on her fast like she done settled the cure for cancer.

"well I guess" I said

" ight come on lets hit it" turning around to speed walk to her Lincoln.

"damn i like your car" going up to it to admire.

"well thank you" BEEP BEEP she said unlocking her car with her thumb.

This lady was cute. I wasn't gay but shit I'll hit on that any day. She was 5'5 , brown skin (not to dark) , a afro that had blonde highlights, swag out of this world , a body like a athlete and a Hollywood smile.

"so you gone stare at me all night or we gone get the steppen?" she yelled at me causing me to come out my deep thoughts of doing her.

"oh sorry i-..."

"no need to explain just simply get in the car" she said interrupting me and climbing in the car.

Sindey pov

"aahh ya baby .. J-just like DAT!! "

"you like when I fuck you hard baby? Huh?"

" ya ...ya ...ya mmmm " sindey said screaming and moaning

"Dam baby I missed yo pussy" Steven said catching his breath.

"ya because im the baddest chick you ever had and have .... Right?" kissing every inch of him.

"dam right baby ... You only .."

Sindey smiled "thats my baby "

Leaning in to tongue kiss ven .

"I love you ven"

"I love you to sindey"

Blu pov

Damn this girl is fine. I wonder what the hell she doing walkin down the street all alone lookin pretty as she do and on top of that not even knowing where she at. Shid ima ask.

"aye what's your name stranger?"

"its magic" she said lookin out the window.

"damn interesting name mines Brittany but everyone call me blu"

"why blu ?" damn she curious.

"because I like it its short plus its my favorite color .. What about you ? Why magic ?"

"idk my momma named me it"

" no I mean like ... Why magic ..is there some kind of meaning behind it?"

She stopped looking out the window and turned to me.

"my momma told me I was so special when I grow up ima be so good at everything no matter what it is that its gonna seem like ...."

"magic" we said together.

"well thats cool that yo momma think that way"

"ya i guess" looking back out the window.

"when you turn down this street make a left"

"ight" in less than five minutes we was where I needed to be Greenville.

" I be right back magic" jumping out the car the handle this bitch. RING RING!

"hello? You got the bitch? Tie ha ass up. This night gone be ha last"

"ight you the boss..." CLICK.

Magic

Well night could not be any better. All the shit with Steven now im in a strangers car like I know this girl. What ever it ain't like she some killer. I shriveled at the thought. Naw she would have killed me when I was walking down that scary movie street. Shit I like her she seem , very calm and collected. I bet we gonna get along well.

Blu

" OH MY GOD PLEASE .. I-" BANG BANG BANG . The lump body fell to the floor.

"get ha ass out of here . AND CLEAN UP THIS MESS!!" blu shouted to the men.

"hello?"

"we back in business baby"

"good" CLICK .