Sidney Though...

>>Sindey pov<<

Damn! My sister won't eva kno how to ride a dick like me . I bet ha ass still got ha v-card and shit . Ha ass always  prance ha happy ass around the house thinking she God just because she goes to school. Like bitch! Nobody care. To tell you the truth about me is that I don't go to school. My sexy ass don't have time for that, so I go smoke some weed or go sell my body. Yes, I have sex for money... Shit, it's like the best job in the world. I GET PAID FOR DOING SOMETHING I LOVE ... which is riding some dick.

"SIDNEY GET YO AZZ UP RITE NOW AND GET READY TO TAKE YO AZZ TO SKOOL!" My mom screamed from down stairs. Damn this bitch never let me get no sleep what so ever. To be the teenager that I am, I sit my ass right there in that bed..

THUMP THUMP BAM! My mom pushed the door down like fuckin SWAT!

"DIDN'T I TELL YO STANK ASS TO GET YO AZZ UP AND GET READY FOR SKOOL?!" she bust in yelling.

"BUT MA..."

"DON'T 'BUT MA' ME. GET..YA.. AZZ.. UP!!" she said as she hit me on the leg and pulled off the covers.

"Ok ok damn!"

As I made my way to the bathroom, I spotted my pink dildo... Hmmmm. I did not use that fo a min. As I looked out the bathroom, I listen to see if my mom and sister was gone. BAM? Hell ya!! Here I go.

I shut my bathroom door, I swooped up Steven. (Dats what I call my dildo ..after my boyfriend .. smart huh?)

I got on top of my counter, spread my legs, and started to play with my self. In and out my finger went all over my clit , rubbin on my G spot.. Damn this feels good. I thought to myself. Now time for a quickie! I shoved the big 9 inck cock in my pussy and went in and out... From the side it looked like I was jacking off.

"Ahhhhh, damn Steven!!!" I moaned at the top of my lungs. "YES BABY! JUST LIKE DAT BABY! FASTER... FA-ST-ER!!" I shoved the dick faster in and out of my pussy. Mmmm this shit feels good! MAKE ME CUM BABY PL-E-ASE! AHHH YAAA!!!"

As my body contracted, I reached my climax, and tilted my head back ; I came all over the floor.

"Damn Steven. You always make me cum gallons!" I kissed my dildo and licked my lips. Mmmm, Steven was right ; I do taste good!