Love Is Fake ( Kiarry FanFic)

Hi guys-!!! This chapter is based on my inspiration 1DLarry123 so follow that absolutely amazing writer and come back! Okay hope you enjoy cause i stood up late writing this!

-----------

Louis' POV

Okay I just have one question. If you "love" someone, do you get a tingly feeling? Do you think they feel it. Well that's what I thought when Harry met my best mate, Kiana. It was as you americans call it "love at first sight". Well anyways it went a little something like this ....

-Earlier that Year-

Harry's POV

"Hey Lou!" I yelled across the quad. He stood there with his best mate from high school. I think her name was Kiara? Tiana? Anyways, he stood there and I ran over. I panted a little and said " Hey Lou what's up?" He looked up from his phone and smiled. "Harry, I want you to meet, Kiana. We went to high school together." He smiled at me again and I returned it with my cheeky grin. "Hey Kiana. Im Harry but you can call me Haz." She stared at me shyly and nodded. Shy. I made a mental note of that abd smiled at her. She finally looked at me and stared into my eyes. It was like she could read my thoughts. I looked away and back at Louis. " I gotta go to class Lou, I'll um see you later." I stuttered and walked away as quickly as could. I glanced behind me and found myself looking into those eyes again. God damn it. What's happening to me? I ran out of the quad and into the bathroom. I washed my face and looked into the mirror. I...I think I'm in love.