Chapter 2

Kiana's POV

Okay um.......wow. I just couldn't help it. Who wouldn't stare into those chocolatey brown eyes? It was like I was in a trance. I couldn't break from it. What was I feeling?? Is it- Louis cut off her thoughts " Hey want me to show you to class?" He looked at me and I sighed. " No thanks Louis, I think I can manage." I've been in London for a year and I already caught the accent. I clutched my binder and walked inside. So many halls. Jeesus how many do they need? I walked into my music class and no other than brown eyes and curls was there. My first class and I already have my forst distraction.

"Hey." I say to him. He looks up from his guitar and his eyes widen. Is that good or bad? "Harry right? Looks like me have Honors Music together huh?" I say. He looks down at floor trying to avoid my gaze. "Yeah I guess." he mumbles. Did I do something to upset him and does he just plain hate me? I look away "I don't feel to good." I say and run out the room. I ran inti the girl's bathroom and threw up. I looked in the toilet bowl. What did I eat that was orange? I didn't feel too good. I wanted to stay in here forever but I couldn't so I left and walked back into class. Everyone was seated and I guess I was late. I looked around and the only seat left was all the way in the back. Oh well, guess I'm the loner again. I sit threw class and do as i'm instructed. I miss a few strings and screw up the entire song. Why am I not focused?? I raise my hand and tell my instructor I don't feel all to well. He excuses me to the bathroom and I puke again. Why?!? As I leave the bathroom a hand lands on my shoulder. I freeze and it turns me around. I come face to face with...Harry? What the bell? "Uh.....wha......huh?" I choke out. Then all of a sudden his lips are pressed against mine andI'm shocked for a few seconds and then I lean into it. I wanted to that ever since I laid my eyes on his. Then I stopped myself. Why am I kissing him. He wouldn't even look me in the eye! I leaned away from his kiss and stare into his beautiful eyes. "I'm not ready for this." I choke out. I run away as fast as I can and I don't look back until I'm safely at my flat.

Harry's POV

"I'm not ready for this."

That's what she said before she took off. I did that to her. I made her run. She didn't even glance back. It's all my fault. I guess your wondering what the bell I'm talking about. Well although I forgot her name I know her whole back story. Anyways it went something like this. Louis and Kiana were at Taco Bell's when she had to use the bathroom. She walked to the rest room and turned the door knob. She opened it and she couldn't believe her eyes. She saw her boyfriend Brandon having a snogging session with Kathy Mcgormec that barbie doll. She shut her eyes and ran away sobbing. She didn't come to school for a whole two months. Brandon ran away with Kathy but the bruise he left has stayed there for her Junior and Senior year of high school. She didn't talk to anyone except Lou. I messed it up. I mess everything up! I take out my cell and call her house number. It rings twice then someone picks up. I hear muffled crying and then I hear Kiana's voice over the phone. "Hello?" she says sadly. I clear my throat and say "I'm so sorry Kiana...." Then I hear a long sigh and I hear her covering the phone. "Harry?" she asks I say yes and she tells me "Harry why? Why did you kiss me? You ignore me and you can't even look me in the eye when you talk to me! Ive developed a crush on you and you ignore me! Harry I don't need this. I never needed this. Tell Lou I'll call him later. I'm going back to America. I came her to get out of all this drama, not to come back to it all. I'm sorry Harry, I really am." I hear a click and then the line goes dead.