Chapter 5

Kiana's POV

I pick up my cell and call the one person I trust. ~Riiiiiing riiiing riiing~

"Sup Kiana! How's the London life for yah?" She cheekily responded. "One word Arely: Drama."

"Ooh spill!"

"I think-I mean I know I really like this guy and I'm so confused."

"Oh I feel yah. So what's the details?"

"Ok so you know Lou right? Yeah well he I my introduced me to his best lad and he makes me so confused. First he avoids me, then he kisses me, then he avoids me again!" A tear spills down my cheek. "And I had a flashback..."

"Omygoodness girl! I'm buying my ticket right now."

"Wait what? Your coming here???"

"No I'm heading to Honolulu while my favorite cousin is sulking in London." She says with annoyance and sarcasm. I chuckle quietly and tell her I have to go.

Then my cell goes off.

"Hello?"

"Kiana???" Oh Lord that Cheshire accent! I'm speechless for a few seconds.

"Yes Harry?"

"Look, I wanna talk, so can you meet me at the park where the quad Is?"

"Ok." is all I can manage out of my mouth. I mentally facepalm my self and hang up.

                       _______________________________________

Harry's POV

I her walking down the path. I finally had my feelings straight and I had to let it out. She was wearing the chocolate scarf that made her eyes look so magical. I beckoned for her to sit with me and she did.

"Okay before I begin I just want to say is to let me finish before you cut in. Ok?" She nods and I sigh in relief.

"Okay so Kiana, ever since I saw you at the quad I fell for you. Hard. I didn't know what to do. When I saw you I wanted to say'You are so beautiful, nothing surpasses your beauty.' but I let my gay self think I can't fall for a girl. I'm so sorry I avoided you. I never should've done that. I never want to hurt you. I want to love and treasure for you as long as I live. Kiana, will you-" She cuts me off.

"Harry I'm so flattered, but I'm way to young to get married. I'm only nineteen."

I burst out laughing. "Me too. I was going to ask you if you wanted to be my girlfriend but wife works too." I smirk while she playfully slaps my chest. I cup her chin and pick it up so she can look at me. I inch closer to her and our lips connect sending sparks into my body. We come apart and she smiles at me. I rub my thumb on her cheek and smile. Nothing, and I mean nothing will keep me from being with her.

(A/N Awwww! Me and Harry are meant to be. Sorry ladies!! ;D I wish people would read this book, like c'mon! Get off the internet and start living people! Anyways hope you enjoyed! Also I'm gonna start asking questions and whoever answers them gets to write the next chapter!!!! Okay that was a huge lie! Kidding, prize is really an autographed poster of me on a wrecking ball. :P I'm no joking. I'M JUST KIDDING! I am not some Miley Cyrus wanna be o.o. Anyways the real prize is a chapter dedicated to that person. So the question is : According to my profile what are my favorite books? Enjoy!

~Kiana <3