Chapter Three

Kiana's POV

I loved him too much to say goodbye. I looked at Lou and hugged him tightly and boarded the plane. I just couldn't do it. Then a thought occurred to me. I jumped off the plane and grabbed all my luggage. I ran out and jumped into a cab. I told the driver the address and I got there in five minutes. I looked up and stared at Harry's flat.

Harry's POV

I woke up to someone ringing my bell. I rubbed my sleepy eyes and walked downstairs. I pulled on some shorts abd stayed shirtless. I opened the door and felt hot lips against my own. I know those from.....Kiana? I opened my eyes apnd I was right. I leaned into the kiss and hugged her tight. I held her close to my body and felt her heat radiating off her. She tugged at my curls which made me smile. I carried her in my arms our lips never leaving each other. I piled her on the sofa and closed the door with my foot. I leaned over her and the kiss became passionate and I felt lust. I couldn't help it. Our tongues fought battle and her's got dominance. They danced and she started digging her small nails in my back earning a moan from me. We separated taking a breath. I looked down at her and smiled. She smiled back at me and i layed down next to her. I brought her to my chest and kissed her temple. I brought my lips tl her ear and whispered "I love you."