Forward

ABOUT

I didn't want something clichè so I came up with this, it is pretty much like fire love and also dark, which is my talent. I wanted everything to be spread out, yet in a mystery.

The book will also be switching between two people's POV, since I prefer to write that way and also it will be in third POV, it's simple why, because most of time when I myself read books, I always wonder what the boy thinks instead of just knowing his expression. I hope everyone agrees to it.

If you comment "Omg, why is she being such a b*tch and acting like this, just give him what he wants already!" Then I won't hesitate to mute you and report you. The reason why I am saying this is because I know how this book is and what you girls always want in one. And certainly this is that one kind that will make people go out and put hate comments in.

Let's make things clear, this is not a book where you expect some kind of a Stockholm syndrome book, let's be clear, Where a dude rapes her, murders her parents and stabs her kitten and she still feels some sort of sick connection with hin, it's utter madness whoever even came up with that shitty trend.

This book is mine, all unique, different, and time consuming. It is based on reality, yet it's fictional. My main goal is that there are all sorts of people out there, but it is within us that we bond with them, make them see the real truth and not guide them astray.

---

SUMMARY

When an accident is taken as attempted murder, two lovers suffer both who love different people, two hearts are broken, but one soul is twisted on the dark side.

Sentenced to Jail, stamped as a murderer, suffering from agoraphobia, one lover has to face all sorts of problems to free herself from prison when she does, she is obliged to a bond only the obligatory could break, but when he wanted to make her life hell and breathless, why would he terminate that bond.

when the sunrays were blocked, the candle light was blown away, there was only way out and that was by whispering to the only source of light, the small twinkle in the eye of her tormentor, but the question was, would he reciprocates to her whispers, or would he whisper back hate.

WARNING

This book is suitable for reader of ages 18 and up) - contains strong violence, coarse language and strong sexual scenes and references, mental torture, virulence, bondage, nudity. Please be warned.

Copyright@ZeeMalik10004

======

STARTED : 09 MAY 2016