Sunshine with the Reid's

It was one usual morning, Nadine wakes up first almost everyday, because James usually comes home quite late, because of his endorsements shoots, but seeing him every single morning, as Nadine opens her eyes she feels like an angel has fallen right from the sky. She kisses his temple, but he stays fast asleep. "Good Morning, Love." She says. Then she gets out of the bed and head straights to the bathroom.

Usually when Nadine doesn't have work, she'll be the one to make her kid's "baons". But since today she has a Magazine photo-shoot, she has to get ready.

She heads straight to the bathroom, while listening to her jam, which cause James to wake up with a big grin on his face, upon hearing her wonderful wife, singing her heart out in the shower.

Once she's done, she heads straight to her walk in closet, and finds something to wear. Once she's done, she'll check up on the Kids, but first she has to wake up James. As she walked towards James, he seems like he's still fast asleep, like a child, still hugging Nadine's princess pillow.

"Nako tulog pa rin Hubby ko." Then she swiftly kissed his lips. "Ikaw ah chansing" James jokes her. Reminiscing their OTWOL scenes about 7 years ago. "Good Morning, Love. You're up early." James says in between his sweet kisses all over Nadine's face. "Good Morning, Love, Get up na you have to drive, Me, Nat and Jaye today remember?" Nadine responds, while giggling.

After that it was James' turn to freshen up, because he was also heading to work after, another endorsement, another blessing.

While James was in the shower singing Chris Brown songs, Nadine checked upon their, 2 rascals. Nat was in front of her little Princess Mirror, combing her long locks (which she got from her mom, but the "hair conscious-ness " obviously from her dad).
While Jaye was jumping up and down his bed, with one sock on. Both of them were quite excited for their first day of school. "Good Morning loves!" Their mom greets them, while they both come rushing towards her, greeting her with the warmest hug. "Good Morning Mom!" They shout in unison. What cuties. "Are you both excited for the first day of school? Don't miss mommy too much, okay? Remember no boys making Para Paraan to you Nat. And Jaye, don't make "hirits" to your teachers okay?" Their Mom reminds them, which ends up with them both laughing hysterically, after a while they went back to their mom's lap and kissed her cheeks, and quickly responded "Yes Mom!" With smiles and giggles on their faces. Her twins were growing up so fast.

After a while, of reminders, and hugs, and kisses, and giggles! James gave a knock on the door, which gave the twins an immediate, reload of energy "Dad!" They exclaimed rushing to the door to hug James. "Good Morning you little monsters! Are you both excited for school?" Nat replied to her dad "Of course not dad...... (with a long pause)" then she added "Charot lang po!" leaving Nadine speechless, Where in the world did she get "Charot lang"? While her twin replied after, "Kain na po tayo gutom na po ako!" So the Reid's went down the stairs after minutes of hugging and laughter.

Every single day, Nadine would make her two children, a fruit drink or shake or just simply fruits. Because Nadine is still very concerned about their children's lifestyle though they're still very young. Plus they're kids are very active! Like could you Imagine James and Nadine coming home past midnight, but they still find Jaye and Nat playing hide and seek in the living room, with Yaya Adele asleep on the floor. They were just purely blessed with never ending Energy! That's for sure.

While Nadine finished, setting up her healthy fruit shake for the twins, they were pretty much excited, they're having raspberry, with cream milk, today. (Cotton Candy Frappe lol but will real fruit ;) ) that's why her kids were very enthusiastic! Once the plates were set up. They started the day with a prayer, which was led by the so-called "panganay", Jaye (for 2 mins and 11 secs.) When the blessing of food was done they started eating. While the two kids were munching on their Spam and Eggs. Nadine and James were talking about their Monthsary Date the following day. (And Yes they still celebrate their monthsary, even though they've been married for about 5 years already, because James thinks these little things do matter.) Thus they were discussing about having dinner in Taguig or watching a movie in Makati.
"I think we should Eat in Aracama, and then watch a movie" James suggested. "But that will take too long, Taguig to Makati? And I think maraming tao sa cinemas, hindi na romantic." Nadine answered. "Let's go to a mall in Makati nalang and do everything we want."
"Marami paring tao." Nadine responded. "AH! Alam ko na, let's have a movie date here at home, I could cook, then we'll just watch in the living room!" Nadine Exclaimed. "Uhm yeah that's a great idea! But you seem to be forgetting about the kids." Turning his head towards the kids, as james answered. "What's wrong about the kids we could watch with them." James Immediately made the "clarky boy puppy dog face" and answered "Nu-uh I want some Hayme and Nadya alone time you know." Kissing Nadine's neck, swiftly. Which causes her to giggle. "Fine, we'll drop them off to Popo and Moma. So we could have the "Hayme and Nadya time" you want." Then she pokes james' nose and kisses his cheek. As soon as their discussion ended, the kids were finished as well.

They all went to the SUV. James loading the twins' and Nadine's bags, and Nadine buckling up the twins at the back seat. When everyone was Set and Buckled up. "Reid's on board!" James exclaimed, "Reid's on board!" they're 2 lovely children with Nadine answered. The Reid's were set! For a long day ahead.

{ YAY THAT WAS LONG! pero yay please comment or vote or say hi haha, sorry if it's too long/too short irdk, but I tried haha more of this soon! I just wanted to share my thoughts haha }