TWBA 2020

Wow it's been exactly, 4 years since, they sat here, in the same studio for the first time together as a couple. Now they have kids and they've been working in their own separate ways, yet they still have time for each other.

Once Nadine's magazine was released, it became the talk of everyone, for someone who has 2 kids but still looks like she's 21 fit and gorgeous, who wouldn't appreciate her beauty? She also has an upcoming Art Exhibit and a New Movie! James on the other hand, he started building his own restaurant in Taguig, and he still has another teleserye coming up. So Tito Boy Abunda, made them a guest.

"So 4 years, and still. You both look so ravishing, and blooming, you can see it in both of your eyes the flame of love."
Tito Boy never fails to give them heart-warming compliments like that. "Thank you po Tito Boy, it's good to be back." Nadine answers. "So how's the married life? Almost 1 year right?" "Well yes, and we have our 2 angels in the dressing room right now, life is good." James answered.

"So as a married couple, how do you manage to spend time together? And of course with the kids? Despite your busy schedule."
James answered first. "Well we opted that Sunday is always a family day, it's in both of our contracts, that we can't have any schedules on that day." "Follow up lamang po, what do you do in a 'The Reid's family day'?" Tito Boy asked, this time it was Nadine's turn, so James gave her a sweet smile, because if James answers, the Sunday "family day" starts off with "hubby and wifey love time" so he made Nadine answer it, to save both of them from embarrassment. "Well po Tito Boy, we start off our mornings with breakfast and then we go to church po as a family. After that we would spoil the kids a little bit, by taking them to the mall, pero before lunch were home na, because at 2PM we always have a movie viewing with the kids po. Then after that we all go for an afternoon swim sa backyard, then Me and James will leave the kids muna to go to gym for about an hour and a half. So when we get home by 8PM the kids are dead tired so they're asleep already." Nadine answered. James puts his arms around Nadine's shoulder. "You see my wife, is very particular with time, she sets everything, she's very oc." Nadine pouts at James. "that's why I love her even more." James added with a sweet sincere smile, which cause Nadine to have the "kilig-ako smile" of hers. "Nakakakilig parin kayo!" Exclaimed Tito Boy.

"Last question, before we enter fast talk. Do you get jealous, both of you. Whenever the other is paired with another person? In TV shows, commercials, movies, or what, do you guys get jealous?" Tito Boy asked. Then Nadine started laughing.  "Siya po tanungin niyo Tito Boy." pointing at James. Well it's actually true, on the first stages of their relationship, James always agreed that Nadine was the Jealous type, and he wasn't. But when they entered marriage, James got a little more protective... Realizing more that Nadine was someone he can never let go off, but that can't stop people crushing on her and being mesmerized by her beauty. "Well yes I admit, I get jealous. Especially in circumstances where she gets paired with young models or actors who are really good looking, though I think of myself as young and good looking, still. I admit I get jealous." James answered. "Well Tito Boy, alam niyo po ba, when he gets jealous may routine na po kami. He'll tell me why he got jealous, tapos i'll make lambing, tapos po he'll compliment me endlessly. About how beautiful I am and how lucky he is." Nadine added while pinching James' nose. "Weirdo." "You're such a genuinely happy married couple, keep being happy! let's do fast talk na."

TIto Boy: Shakes or Juices?
James: Shakes!
Tito Boy: Flats or Heels?
Nadine: flats, for sure.
Tito Boy: Basketball or Swimming?
James: Swimming nalang.
Tito Boy: Video Games or Sushi?
Nadine: Woah, ang hirap naman po Tito Boy. Uhm. Video Games nalang.

{they have like the name board thingies lol so yeah yun yung "raised"}

"Now i'm gonna ask you questions as a married couple, just raise the James or Nadine. Who is the better Kisser?"