Having Kids

James and Nadine just got home from both a Movie shoot and a Pictorial, they were really dead tired. But just as they both saw their two angels, Jaye and Naddie. All tiredness were just immediately gone.

"Jaye, Naddie were home!" Nadine exclaimed. She was so excited to see the kids. Even James. They were both seated on the sofa, when the kids bursted out of their rooms! and started running down the stairs.

"Mum! Dad!" the kids shouted with excitement. (And yes they have Australian accents. Cool. Lol)

They gave their parents a big hug! which soothed all the stress and weariness were gone.

"Remember when we started talking about having kids?" James asked Nadine.

"Yeah, and it feels just like it was yesterday."

// F L A S H B A C K //

James just got home from his San Diego vacation, with Andrew's family and Lauren.

He had so much fun! Though he longed for Nadine's presence. He knew that she was not calling or texting a lot because she didn't want him to miss her too much (sweet right?) she was indeed the best-est girlfriend in the whole universe! For sure!

As soon as he knocked on their hotel room, he heard someone fall from the bed. He was surprised. What could Nadine be doing? And who was she with? So many thoughts and questions started popping in his head. After about 5 minutes the door still wasn't open yet. Then he remembered he had a spare key card. So he was able to open the door. Of course his eyes searched for something, more like someone, of course he was curious on where the 'fall' came from.

Then James saw Nadine, just in a towel. "James!!!!!!!!" then she hugged him, really tight, as in real tight. She forgot that she was just in a towel, and practically almost naked. And James was fully clothed. So Awkward. Then as soon as she realized, She rushed back to the bathroom.

As soon as she was done dressing up. She saw James lying on the bed, asleep. Or pretending to be asleep.

"Jaye I missed you." Kiss. "Uy tulog ka ba?" Kiss. "Ay tulog sige, akala ko pa naman you missed me, sige wag nalang. Good night!" Then she faced the other side of the bed. 

"Why didn't you open the door kaagad?" That was why he was upset.
"And why did I hear someone fall from the bed? What were you doing?"
James was nag tatampo, so that Nadine will make lambing, he missed Nadine so much, that after the hug he longed for her and wondered why she left him hanging. Oh James.

"Ah kasi yung narining mong fall, ako yon because when I heard you knocking, nagulat ako and I knew it was you and I took a bath kagad, because I wanted to hug you real tight without being smelly and ugly, ya know." Nadine explained.

James pretended that he wasn't buying it. "Love, sige na please wag ka na magtampo na bumitaw ako sa hug. I'll give you unli hugs I promise!"

This Girl. Is the best. James said in his head. "Sige fine." James answered.

"So how was your short vacay? Nag enjoy ka ba?" Nadine asked. While both of them snuggled under the comforter.

"Yeah it was amazing! I missed my brother a lot more, than I thought. Their food there was delish! But then your cook is still the best. At breakfast we ate pancakes, and how can I forget my nephews! They were such cuties, they wouldn't let go of me! We fetched them after school, by then they never let go of 'Tito James' hand! I love kids before, but now i'm loving kids even more. I wonder when I could get kids of my own? Right Naddie?" He faced Nadine, to check her reaction as he said the last sentence.

Woah Kids? where the heck did that come from James?! What were you thinking? She could be turned off. What the heck? You can't take it back?

All of those words played in James' mind.

And Nadine broke the silence.

"I actually want twins! One boy and one girl, one James Jr. and one Nadine Jr. Heh" she ended with a giggle.

James' face couldn't be read. So Nadine put both of her hands on both James' cheeks. "Baby what's wrong?"
She asked.

James face was both surprised and amused, he never knew Nadine was ready to talk about babies. Of course they have to get married first. But for them to be talking about their future, Reid family. It made him the happiest guy in the world.

"Nothing, i'm just really happy. We're already talking about our future family. And i'm so sure that you'll be my always and forever." He stated while being teary eyed.

"Awwwwww love, of course I wanna talk about our future kids. Our future family. Our future life." Nadine said, while caressing James' cheeks.

"I love you. Always."
"I love you too only Always."

It's true they've found forever with each other , always actually. They've found always with each other. Maybe talking about their future wasn't so bad? Right? Well they'll surely spend the rest of their lives together. And both of them can't wait.

"But really to be honest I want 5-6 Children."
"James ano baaaaaaa"  She said with a "hampas" on James chest.
"Pero pano tayo magkakafamily? When's the honeymoon? I hope it'll be soon tho."
Then James earned another hampas, then a long sweet kiss after.

Both of them ended up laughing, and talking all night, then both of them fell asleep in each others arms.

// E N D  O F  F L A S H B A C K //

"I still love you tho, kahit medyo may sira ulo mo" Nadine said with a big smile on her face.

"I love you too." James answered. And yeah forever does exist, and they found forever.

{ HI SORRY :-( for the lame update medj nainspire lang hope you appreciate it VOTEEEE AND COMMENT <3 ctto of the photo! }