Phase 3 Another Woman's Own

Excuse the typos for now. I did not proof read, sorry. S/N thank you, supporters.

Daley Blessing

"Um.... They don't have this brand of beans in Potomac and I was looking for Marrisol" I smiled at my response.

He looked to the side at his friend with a reaction that I couldn't decipher. Then he lowered his head and looked up at me with those glistening eyes and a snug smirk, as if he had a trick up his sleeve. "Baby girl," he said, sniffling and swiping his thumb across the tip of his nose. "I personally dropped Aunty Marrisol off at your house this morning."

Shit, I was caught. Between the hot sun, Dikoita's sizzling hot being, and this bad situation I was in I couldn't tell you which was making me burn up the most. A sweat droplet fell down my face, ripping through my mask of foundation.

I needed to find a loop hole, and fast.

His friends all chortled and murmured among themselves as I stared at Dikoita, conjuring up a lie in my head.

I squinted my eyes at the man whom was not phased at all, I smiled a tad. "Well Mister, whatever your name is, I'd like to be the first to inform you that in the real world people have J-O-B's, in which they rush to in the early mornings. Get you one, and you'll understand that I have absolutely no time to figure out which one of my servants are present and which are not" I fluttered my eyes at my victory.

The look on his face was priceless and as for his boys, they were going crazy screaming Ooh's and Oh shit's.

I gave Dikoita a wink , and I strutted away.

I swiped the sweat off of my brow and traveled towards my untouched car. More hoodlums had gathered around it but the same guy from before guarded it. Once I got to the car, instead of clicking the unlock button, I stuck the key into the driver's side door. I wasn't sure if one of them was going to try to jump into my car with me.

I threw my purse and the plastic bag into the passenger's seat and pushed the start button on my Royce. The engine ignited. All the children looked at it all starry eyed, but they knew better than to touch it. As I pushed my bottom into the car, sat down, and began to settle in, the guy from before approached me. I raised a brow as he placed his filthy hands on my door.

His doo rag swung behind his neck as he swayed from side to side. His pants was now sagging down almost to his knee caps, I groaned at the sight.

"So, what bout that number shorty" he said with a grin after he had ran his tongue across his teeth. I yanked my door out of his grasp, slamming it shut. I rolled my eyes and pressed down on the lock switch. The man looked dumbfounded, I looked away.

He was an idiot for thinking I would ever give his poverty-stricken ass a chance. Bitch, I could neva. Dikoita was already a stretch.

Honking my horn, I put the car in drive and eased up off of the break petal. The wannabe thugs, pitiful baby mamas, and snotty nose children began to scatter. They cleared a path for me to get out of there. I pressed down on the gas so hard, ensuring that I screeched away.

My wheels conjured up dust, causing most of the people to wave there hands by their suffocated faces. I could see them in my rear view.

Yes I had sort of gotten what I was looking for but oh, my job was far from done. I wasn't going to go back home until I at least got Dikoita's number.

After I had traveled far enough, I pulled over to the side of the street. I began powering on my GPS and as the screen lit up, she spoke to me. "Welcome, Ms. Blessing. Where to today" her automated voice said in pieces.