Phase 3.2 Insight into Daley's Night

Just a little gift, nothing major, lmao.

Daley Blessing

Here I sat at the bar surrounded by the stench of illegal drugs and alcoholic beverages. My brown peepers stared at the scratched up white door in which my destined lover had strolled out of. I was at a lost for words. Everything happened so fast that I was unable to process it all in my muddled cerebrum.

He knew that I wanted him, but he didn't know that I was going to get him one way or another. A smirk tiptoed its way upon my face as I grabbed my drink and placed the black plastic straw into my mouth. I hadn't got his number, but, I accomplished something. He acknowledged me. He made me feel like the only woman in the world. He had touched me and everything, oh how his hands felt like cotton.

My perspective became foggy as I goggled into outer space.

Your hands were made holy. I appreciate them as they trail up my epidermis, running the oil up its path. Your hands seemed to fuse in with my plentiful thighs. I loved how they valued my tiger stripes of great growth. They began paying homage to my tender vulva. I worshiped your fingers as they plunged into -

"Daley, what was that all about? Was that him? Was that him!?" Ana began squealing as she jumped up and down as if she was an ecstatic child. Before I had a chance to answer, she interjected. "Daley's got a man, Daley's got a man!"

Grey grabbed her by the arm cuing for her to chill, I suppose. She instantly stopped the hanky-panky. I looked away, soon getting a bad taste in my mouth as one of the exotic dancers approached us.

Her hair was a glittering silver , and she didn't look like your average dancer. Strangely, she had the physique of a track star.

Her abs swelled underneath her abdomen skin, and her thighs were so strong and healthy that there was an indentation where the thigh and knee connected, and the blood vessels in her arms stood out like a sore thumb.

I became frazzled

I became frazzled. Men believed that this was sexy enough for a strip club? For Pete's sake she was only muscle, skin, and bones!

As she walked through, men whistled and hollered. She was like a stripper celebrity of some sort. Everyone in here knew her, she had their undivided attention. She strutted to Beyonce's Drunk In Love, twirling her hips around as she relieved herself of her black silk robe. The crowd became even rowdier.

She eyed my friends and I the whole entire time as she did the most.

There was something about this girl, something that I couldn't put my finger on. She just seemed too familiar for my liking. I became uneasy, I shuffled in my seat.

She seemed to be getting taller and taller as she approached us, causing me to raise a brow. I stood up, daring her to start some trouble. She was the same height as me, and I was not a short woman. I was five seven and a half but yet she matched me. On the inside, I whimpered.

She raised her chin and swiped her tongue across her picket fence white teeth as if she was challenging me.

My friends and I gathered together with attitude. Suddenly, the club became so silent that I could here my heartbeat in my ears. Everything seemed to come to a halt, even the money throwing.

Relieving me of my worry, she began laughing.

The club's crowd chortled along and the DJ began blaring music once more.

Once everyone had calmed down and began minding their own business she touched Ana's shoulder. She began firmly pushing Ana down, causing her to plop down on my stool.

"You guys should just chill, I won't bite... for now at least" she slyly simpered.

She diverted her attention to me, causing goosebumps to litter my skin. She made me nervous because it seemed as if I knew her. I was baffled.

"What's your name" she said over the music. I sized her up and gave her a mean mug. "What's it to you" I rolled my neck.

She only laughed once more and then raised her hands as if she was surrendering. "Tough crowd" she muttered. Grey, Ana, and I kept quiet, sipping our beverages. We didn't understand what she wanted with us.

She sighed and put a hand on her hip before speaking. "I do this every night. I single out someone and their crew and reward them with a dance" she explained as if it was that simple.

I twisted my face up. "We don't go that way" I yelled over the music.

A scoff escaped her lips as she rolled her eyes. "Girl, good bye. I'm just tryna' make some money honey. In all actuality, you damn sure ain't my type. And I'm already taken boo."

I planned on coming back with a comeback full of strength before she spoke. "As a matter of fact, lemme get my baby" she turned around and grabbed another dancer whom was currently working.

"Cash, baby, come here" she said calling the stripper by a stripper name. I couldn't see the stripper's face at first but once she lifted her head and pulled her hair out of her face, both her and I were shocked.

Even though she now sported a completely different look I knew exactly who she was. I was quite appalled, actually.

 She gave me this look as if I wasn't supposed to be here

She gave me this look as if I wasn't supposed to be here. She began covering herself with her hands, ashamed for me to see her like this. She should be.

"Pick your mouth up off of the floor honey" Ana interjected, pushing my chin up with the palm of her hand. Grey gave her a look for ruining this awkward moment.

I slapped Grey's shoulder wanting to share my findings.

"That's no name, one of my pathetic ass employees" I said, shaking my head in disappointment.

Well ain't that bout a bitch? But you guys saw it coming.

Lol, I told y'all I was coming with more. I always come through with my promises. My numbers are slowly going up, but I have faith that it'll be where I want it to be if I keep working hard. So tell a friend to tell a friend to tell their sister to tell their cousin to tell their school mates to tell their boyfriends to tell their little nieces to tell their siblings to read Memoirs of a Queen!