He Said, She Said

"You sure?" He interrogates. "Yes" I reply in a soft tone "I just wanna sleep" I tell him rolling over to my side of the bed. I barely could sleep last night all I could do was toss and turn. Odell eventually got irritated by me steady accidentally kicking him or rolling into him so he just held me in his arms and to my surprise I slept so much better. I felt him trying to move so I held on to him.

"Baby I gotta go get Siah" Odell tells me with a laugh. I groan and roll to the other side of the bed. I bury my face in the pillow and just go back to sleep. I woke up shortly afterwards and took a shower. I changed into one my PINK outfits. I slipped on a black crop top and a pair of black OVO Jordans. I sat down on my bed and scrolled through the social media pages and of course they were still slandering me. I tossed my phone to the side, I just needed to stop reading this bullshit.

Odell comes back into the room and belly flops onto the bed. I guess he was still tired, I tried my best not to keep him up all night. I climbed off the bed and sat on his back tracing his back tattoos with the tip of my finger nails. "Daddy!" I hear Messiah call out from somewhere in the house. Odell groans and attempts to get up but couldn't cause I was sitting on him.

"Babe I got it, go back to sleep" I say leaning down to kiss his cheek. I peeled my shoes off my feet and walked around the house singing Messiah's name. "You gotta find me" I could hear him giggle. He was laughing hysterically downstairs in the laundry room.

"What are you doing silly?" I laugh picking him up from the laundry basket.

"Hiding duh" He giggles as we walk out the room upstairs to his bedroom.

"Did you have fun last night?" I ask sitting him down on his bed and he nods his head with a smile. He grab his iPad off the dresser plopping down on his giant beanbag. I walk out his room going into my bedroom grabbing my phone off the charger. I sit down on the bed and start taking selfies. I felt Odell moving on the side of me so I just stopped moving. There's nothing more awkward than someone looking at you while you take selfies.

I went to Instagram and posted a picture(in the multimedia) the caption was "#Unbothered 💅🏾😋" I shared it to Twitter and sat my phone down beside me. Even though I was really bothered by this situation I couldn't make it seem like I was. I didn't want to seem weak. I kept refreshing my page looking at my comments. My fans were defending me, they know I would never do something like that. Eventually I seen I was being tagged in another ShadeRoom post. I click on it and they screenshotted  my selfie. Their caption was "Seems like Summer is unbothered by these allegations"

Umm Y'ALL WERE THE ONES THAT STARTED THESE ALLEGATIONS. I just roll my eyes and like the post sitting y phone down besides me. I hear the doorbell ring so I get up to answer it. I walked down the hall and down the stair case to the door. I stood on my tiptoes to look through the peephole. I still couldn't see out the peephole though, so I just opened the door. It was Briana and Angel.

We all started screaming jumping up and down in a group hug.

"Omg I missed y'all" I say closing the door behind them as they walked in. "I missed you too, where's my nephew?" Angel asks.

"Upstairs in his room" I reply sitting down on the reclining chair.

"Mmh we seen the video of you fighting" Briana tells me. Wait there's a video? Oh shit.

"I wanna see" I tell them. I had no idea that I was being recorded fighting. Briana pulls up the video and hands me the phone. It shows us arguing. I was calm and she was the one doing all the loud talking and stuff. It shows her attempting to hit me, but I threw my drink in her face pulling her across the table. Damn they got the whole thing on tape.

"I keep trying to tell muhfuckas you got them hands" Briana laughs.

"It's prolly her who made up these rumors about me and Trey. She tryna take the attention off that ass whooping" I laugh. It had to be her, she's the biggest hater I got right now. I'm doing her a favor and not beating her ass. There's no telling what can happen the next time I fight her. Now a days bitches don't fight fair so there's no telling what she might try to do to me. I got a family at home and they need me so I'm not gonna risk it.

"Most likely" Briana replies. We just sat around talking and listening to music for awhile then they headed out. I walked upstairs checking on Messiah. He fell asleep on his bean bag while playing on the iPad. I smiled to myself walking over to him grabbing the iPad sitting it on the dresser. I took off his shoes placing them in the box and back in the closet. I turn off the light in his room and walk out.

I walked down the hall to my bedroom. I opened the door and Odell was sitting up on the bed on his phone. "Hey baby" I greet walking into the room. I kicked off my shoes sitting them by my closet door. "What's up" He replies as I climb into the bed next to him. I lean over to kiss his lips.

"My boys on their way over here" Odell tells me. "Okay" I reply turning on the tv.

"That means put on a shirt, you ain't walking around in this sports bra" Odell states poking  my boobs. "Or you can tell ya niggas don't be looking at my goodies" I laugh going to Netflix. He just rolls his eyes. I decided to start watching the new season of  Orange Is The New Black. I knew I was gonna be in this bed all night watching this. 

After a few minutes I heard the doorbell ring and Odell climbed out the bed to answer it, I knew it was his friends. I watched about 2 episodes of OITNB before I got hungry. I pulled the covers back and headed downstairs to get something to eat.

Odell and his friends were sitting on the couch playing the game. "Hey y'all" I greet as I walk into the kitchen. I grab my Chick-fil-A from the fridge from last night putting it in the microwave.

"Yo what did I tell you?" I hear Odell's voice say. I glance over at him and he looked upset. I didn't put on a shirt, I just chuckle slightly. "I promise you I forgot" I respond taking my food out the microwave sitting it on the counter. I still find it cute how he gets jealous when other guys look at me. I grabbed a can of Coke out the refrigerator. I grabbed my food and stood on my tip toes to kiss Odell's lips. I still wasn't tall enough to reach his lips though, so he needed to bend over a little. But since he was mad he didn't.

"Give me a kiss" I whine trying to keep my balance on my toes. He rolls his eyes and starts to walk away. "Odell!" I exclaim and he laughs turning around kissing my lips before walking back out to his friends.

I have the worst case of writers block that's why it took me so long. I've literally been working on this chapter since May 1st and this is all I got. I'm sorry for this terrible chapter and I'm also sorry for the delay.

Also go check out my new book Kyrie's Interlude!