0.2

Lexi pov.

*TRIGGER WARNING*

"Slut"

"Bitch"

"Fatass"

"Stupid."

"Worthless"

I run up the stairs and into the bathroom. I slid down the wall and cry and cry and cry. I get called these names every day.

I see something small and shinny on my bathroom sink. I get up and walk over to it.

As I picked it up I looked at it "do it you worthless bitch no one will Care anyways" they yelled at me

I took the razor and slid it acrossed my wrist really deep. I made at least 6 more before I started to feel light headed.

I cleaned the freshly made cuts and went down stairs.

Michaels pov

"Hey guys" I said as I sat down. Calum Ashton and Luke all sat across from me "hey" they said at the same time. "D-do you think w-we can stop bulling l-Lexi...?" Luke asked nervously. I was a little ticked off he would ask that. "WHY DO YOU LIKE HER OR SOMETHING?!?!" I yelled. Yeah sure lexi is a worthless brat and cry baby but she's my sister. "N-n I dont l-like her.." Luke stuttered. "Whatever" I said not really wanting to fight. Lexi came walking down the stairs with long sleeves on and sweatpants on. I'm glad she's wearing something to cover up her ugly body. "Look who's finialy out of bed" Ashton said "the little slut" michael added. Lexi kept killing down her sleeves as she walked into the kitchen. That made me kinda worried.

------------------------------------------------------

❤ A/N ❤

This was a longer chapter.
Do you think Michael found out?