0.8

Luke pov

Lexi has been in a coma for 3 months and let me tell you its be living hell.

Me and Ashton started drinking.
Michael and Calum started doing drugs.
And Jada she hurts herself more than all of us... We hardly talk to each other and if we do we argue...

Today I'm going to see lexi in the hospital...

When i got to the hospital i told them who i needed to see. "Who are you here to see?" the nurse asked "oh um im here to see Lexi Clifford." i told her. "Im sorry but you cant go in there sir"
When she said those words I started freaking out.
"Why the fuck cant i see her???" i demanded. "Sir calm doen i was just kidding shes in room 568"

I thanked her and started to head towards lexis room.

Lexi pov

I heard someone walk into the room but i couldnt open my eyes. The person started talking

"Lexi, i know you probably can't hear me but i need to say something," Im guessing the person was luke but im not for sure

"I need you, we need you to wake up. We arent the same with puwt you... We dont talk that much and if we do we get into fights. We all got addicted to something." what did he mean he needed me... All they did was bully me...

"The reason why i bullied you is because they made me. The truth is i dont hate you... I love you..."

Thosr three words played over and over in my head.. I love you...

"Lexi I have liked you for a really long time.. I tried to stop them from bulling you but i couldnt... Michael feels bad about it now he finally pushed you to doing what you did... Please wake up lexi... Please..."

"How does he like a slut like you?" they told me...
"Hes probably is kidding"