0.4

Michaels pov

There they are the cuts... Why the her does She do it...? Is it because of me and the boys..? Oh my God I'm such a horrible brother..

Lukes pov

This is all my fault... Only if I stopped it sooner... Okay maybe I have a little crush on her. But she would never like a freak.. Okay I will admit I used to self harm I stopped for the boys.

When I saw the cuts on lexis wrist I felt so bad... She ran up to her room crying...

I was broke out of my thoughts when a loud bang noise came from upstairs...

Calum pov.

BANG
"What the hell is she doing now?" I thought. Probably being the selfish little bitch she is.

Lexi pov

I ran to my room and slammed the door and slid down it.

"Why me?!?!?" I thought to myself. "FUCK!!!" I screamed as I punched the wall.

I'm pretty sure the boys heard that. But I don't fucking care.

I saw the shiny thing again but this time laying on my desk. I walked over to it and picked it up. I slid it acrossed my wrist about 50 times before stopping. I heard my door nob turn. I quickly cleaned myself up and put my hands behind my back. The person opened the door only for me to see.....

💓A/N💓

Sorry for the cliffhanger. Who do you think it will be?

Michael?
Ashton?
Luke?
Calum?
Jada?