Chapter 37

Emily POV

At dinner Alison sat across from me and she was eating her salad as I admired her absolute beauty. "What?" She said, looking up at me with a confused expression. I smiled and shrugged, "you're just so beautiful," I brought a major blush to her cheeks and I chuckled, "why are you blushing Princess?" She tried to cover her face but I shook my head, "no no. No hiding pretty girl. Show me that face of yours," She looked at me and I grinned, "that's my baby. Beautiful as ever."

Shannon POV

"So how do you like Rosewood?" I asked as Cammie and I laid on the couch across from Stevie and Ally, watching a movie. She grinned, "I love it. Only because you're here."

"And me!" Ally shouted, making Cammie laugh and Stevie slapping her arm. "I really am so happy you're here. I thought we'd have to wait until college babe." I kissed her and she smiled, "I love you." "I love you too Cams."

Hanna POV

"Charlotte! Stop!" I whined as Aria and I tried to paint our nails but Charlotte just keeps on jumping on the bed. I groaned and threw my tempurpedic pillow at her, making her scream and fall off the bed, causing Spencer to laugh at her.

"Loser." Spencer said and when Aria and I finally finished I said, "what are Emily and Ali doing for their anniversary anyways?"

Alison POV

Emily got another limo for us and I frowned, "babe where are we going?" She smiled and took my hand, "somewhere special." When we arrived I looked at her oddly, "a closed amusement park?" She shook her head, "not closed. Come." She held her hand out and I took it, suspicious as to what the hell we were doing here and she led me to the ferris wheel. "An old friend of mine owns this park and I asked him to hook me up with access. So he gave me a key." She put the key in a hole and hit buttons, lighting up the ferris wheel. "Oh my gosh," I whispered, my hand against my chest and she smiled, "come on." She sat me down on the seat and we went all the way up until Emily pulled a remote out, stopping the Ferris wheel from moving. I gasped as we overlooked Philadelphia, "Oh my goodness. Emily it's gorgeous."

"Yeah, it is." When I realized she was looking at me while saying that I felt a hard blush fill my cheeks and I licked my lips, feeling the cold winter air in my face. "Are you cold?" Emily said and I shrugged, "a little bit."

"Here." She took her jacket off, "no no no. Em you'll freeze." She grinned, "not if you're here to warm my heart." I giggled, "cheesy much?"

"Cheddar or swiss?" She joked and put her jacket on my shoulders, "just kidding. But seriously. I'd rather me freeze to death than you Princess." I smiled and said, "I didn't know you could be so romantic. Well from what I remember, you're not much of a relationship person." She shrugged, "I was in a serious relationship once. And I just never found the right girl. That is, until I met you," She poked my arm and I rolled my eyes jokingly, "I bet you say that to every girl." Clearly she got annoyed and said, "no, I don't. Really. Only you." I sighed, "sorry. It's just sometimes I can't forget about all the girls that are hung up on you. The girls you have slept with..."

She chuckled, "so what? The only one that has ever mattered is you babe. My Barbie, Princess, Angel. Everything. You are my everything." She kissed my temple and held me in her arms as we watched the sun set over the city. "Where are we going next?" I asked quietly, as if I spoke then I'd wake the whole city. She smiled, "We're going to an apartment I have in New York."

I grinned and she said, "we should actually get going. We got a special night planned for us baby," She made us go down and we walked back to the limo that awaited us, then were driven to the apartment complex. When we walked in I smirked as we stood in the elevator. I don't know what Emily has in that room. But under this outfit? I got something for her too. A little, one month anniversary present for her. She pulled me into the room and I took a second to bask in the beauty of it before she had her lips pressed against mine. She pulled away and said, "wait till you see this room." She opened a door and I was viewing a red room with a large red bed, a strip pole on the side of the room and all kinds of things in there, much like her basement room. I smiled and said, "make yourself comfortable then. I have a plan for you." I trailed my finger down from her lips to the bottom of her neck and she raised her eyebrows but didn't object.