Chapter 2

Alison POV

I was in Chemistry and I was getting spit balls launched at me. I rolled my eyes at Fields' immaturity and turned to her, getting a spit ball on my forehead. She and her friend Cece laughed loudly. "Fields, Drake! Zip it." Mrs. Belding scolded and I smirked, taking the wad of wet paper off my head.

"We are in the 11th grade, and you are acting like you are 11." I sneered and Fields chuckled, "I am 11. Inches." She winked and I raised an eyebrow. "Wow. A girl with a dick?"

"And boobs. Don't forget the boobs." She pointed at me and I rolled my eyes, "You sicken me." "Aw. That's the nicest thing anyone's ever said to me! So sweet!" She grinned widely, placing her hand over where her heart should be, but a bottomless, black pit sits there instead. Aria giggled next to me and I sighed, "God I have never been more annoyed in my entire life."

"Get used to it. This is only your first day. It will get worse." She tried offering a smile but I glared at her, "Thanks for the reassurance." Aria chuckled, "no problem bud." By the time the bell finally rang I walked to lunch with Aria, who met up with Spencer as well. "Hey you." Aria said and Spencer smiled, "hey cutie." She bent down to kiss Aria and I chuckled, "I did not know about this."

"You didn't? Oops. We're dating. Since the 7th grade." Spencer said and tossed a wink at Aria, making me smile at their cuteness. "BARBIE!" Fields walked over to me, putting her arm around my shoulder as we walked into the cafeteria and I smiled sarcastically. "Oh hey." When I said "hey", I slammed my elbow into her stomach, which made her grunt and chuckle. I tried not to scream but DAMN her abs fucking hurt to hit. "And my name isn't barbie dumbass." I walked away and a boy came over. Dark, almost black hair with beautiful blue eyes. "Damn, new girl has got some fire to her." His smirk was one that could put any girl under a spell. Not me, of course. Never...

"I swear if you hit on me too, tell me you will now so I can get the knife to slit my throat ready."

"DAMN. That was a little violent, don't you think new girl?" I shrugged and grabbed an apple and a salad. "Maybe. But, it was the truth. So tell me now please." I said and smiled at him. "I'm not going to hit on you."

"Noel! My favorite party thrower!" Hanna walked over and smiled at who I am guessing is Noel. Wait. Noel Kahn? Hanna's told me about him. Said he throws the best parties, usually a lot. "Hanna fricken' Marin. My favorite partier. You coming Friday?" He said and I raised an eyebrow, "What's this Friday?" "Only one of the best parties. It's the back to school bash. So you in Marin?" Noel said, flashing a very handsome smile. "Only if my sister can come." Noel looked up at me with a smirk, "the more the merrier."

Hanna and I got to our seats with Aria and Spencer and we all ate and talked about everything and anything. "So coach was talking to me earlier and I am so going to be Varsity captain this year." Spencer said and Aria smiled, "Aw that's great babe. I know how much you were killing yourself to be captain." She pecked Spencer's cheek and I smiled at their adorableness.

"Well well if it isn't Barbie." Fields sat down next to me, leaning her shoulder into me. I rolled my eyes and said, "touch me one more time and I will take that penis of yours and rip it right off."

"Damn. Vicious. I like it." She put her fingers on my arm and traced my skin and I jutted my jaw out, then slammed my fist into her dick, making her grunt and mutter a "fuck" out and grabbed the area.

"So Ali are you doing any sports?" Hanna asked and I grinned, "you know me Han. Cheerleading, loved it since I was a little girl." I giggled and Hanna nodded, "nice. We'll see if you're good enough. Aria and I are on the squad. And I just so happen to be the captain." Hanna smirked at me and I winked, "should be fun. Let's see if you still have it Hanny." "Same to you Aligator."