Chapter 7

Homecoming game

Alison POV

"WOO! GO SHARKS!" We all cheered and I smiled as I watched Noel play football. "Kahn gets the ball! He's running!" I jumped up and screamed, "GO NOEL!" I screamed and I looked at the clock. 10 seconds. 

"THE 40! THE 30! THE 20! THE 10!" 

Everyone screamed loudly and Noel leaped into the air, diving over the line, landing in the end zone just as the buzzer blared, "TOUCHDOWN! THE SHARKS WIN THEIR FIRST GAME OF THE SEASON!"

Noel screamed and jumped up and down as everyone ran over. They all jumped and threw him up in the air, "NOEL! NOEL! NOEL! NOEL!" He laughed and gave high fives to everyone and saw me. "Ali!" He got down and I smiled, "good work superstar." He chuckled and I wrapped my arms around his neck and he kissed me sweetly. "Ready for that dance?" He whispered as his forehead lay against my own. I scrunched my nose up, "only if you promise to shower first." I said and giggled, kissing him again.

I went home with Hanna and we both go our dresses ready. "We have about 2 hours before we should leave for the dance. Let's do this thing." Hanna said and I nodded in agreement. We fist bumped and started our jobs of getting ready. 

By the time we were done Hanna was wearing a green feathered, layered dress with her hair up. (Her dress from season 1).

I put my hair in curls and braided the side pieces to meet in the back by a diamond clip. My dress was pink and short, tight at the top, then ruffles at the bottom, poofing out. The top was accented with silver jewels and I wore silver heels.

By the time our 2 hours was up the doorbell rang.

I smiled and went downstairs, seeing Charlotte and Noel waiting there. "Hi handsome." Hanna and I both said and Charlotte and Noel said back, "Hey." Noel pecked my lips and Charlotte and Hanna shared a more longing kiss. 

"You look, amazing." He said and smiled at me. "And you look so very handsome."

"Thank you girlfriend."

"Why you're welcome boyfriend." I said and kissed him. "Hey guys we should go. Come on." Charlotte said and kissed Hanna's temple. They really are so adorable. 

We rode in a limo. Noel's limo...of course and when we arrived everyone was watching us. "Ali! Hanna!" Spencer and Aria ran over, Spencer in a black dress and Aria in white. "Oh my god hey! You guys look great!" I said and we all greeted each other. "Hey. Let's dance babe." Noel said and I nodded. We went to the dance floor and all of us started dancing together for a few minutes.

"Woah. She looks amazing."

"Oh my god."

"God I so call fucking her tonight."

Everyone was whispering and looking at the doorway.

When Mona walked up behind us she was smirking, "Mmm. She is looking finer than ever."

When I saw her my jaw dropped. Emily walked into the dance with her hair to one side and a tight, white tuxedo, hugging her perfectly. Her flawless skin glowed in the light and the way she was smirking added to it all.

"Wow." I whispered and Emily walked down the steps, through everyone. "Thanks. Looking good tonight Stacy."

"Rebecca!"

Emily chuckled and winked at her, "right."

When she approached I had an eyebrow raised, "wow."

"Good right? I know." Emily smirked and winked at me, then bit the air, making me scoff. "Did I say wow? I meant barf." I looked back at Noel and said, "babe. Let's dance."