Just a dream

Maci's pov
Ever since curry had been doing so well in the NBA everyone's attention had been turned to the Golden State Warriors. I didn't consider myself a band wagon because I wasn't just another Curry fan. There was more to that team than Curry. That more being Shaun Livingston. He was a "back up" point guard for Curry but in my eyes he was a natural baller with looks. My obsession with Mr. Livingston himself has been a growing problem but at the same time I felt as the I knew him. The Warriors had announced that one lucky winner would be able to win the opportunity of a life time to meet the whole Golden State Warriors team. It was simple all you had to do was enter a contest through the radio not that hard right. My love life personally was on the line what if I met the Shaun Livingston and we had a "connection" what if maybe just maybe my crush liked me back and maybe just maybe something could go right in my love life. I entered the contest a few days ago. Every night I pray that it'll be my name called on that radio winner section. Tomorrow was the final day and the announcement of the winner. My name was written all over that 1st place prize..... Shaun Livingston and the rest of the team.

A/N how was it?