Celebration

Macis Game outfit
Maci's pov
Th Warriors had just beaten the Portland Trailblazers an won their series. I was so happy for them. I had made it to the game and sat with Shaun's dad Reggie.  As the ga,e finished I walked down the bleachers to be greeted by Mrs. Curry she was stunning. She spoke up and said so you must be Shaun's new girl I've heard a lot about you already. Only good things I hope I said she just laugh of course who could say anything bad about cha. Well let's head to the locker room so we can meet up with our guys I smile and agree. We walk to the locker room and make small talk on the way I ask her about her daughters and stuff and how her and steph are. The guys walk out and I run up and hug Shaun he kisses me on the forehead and says wass up babe. Great game I tell Curry he smiles and thanks me. Shaun asks where his good game was I smile and say good game game babe. I recommended going out to dinner with the Curry fam Shaun's agrees they accept and we head to Buffalo Wild Wings because what better way to celebrate a win them some wings. We order and talk about odds and ends watching game that were playing through out the restaurant. We eat and say our good byes since it was pretty late Shaun invited me to stay over tonight I accept the offer because why not. We arrive and watch a movie I recommended the boss because Melissa McCarthy is amazing I fall asleep but walk up when I feel someone pick me up and carry me upstairs. Shaun lays me on his bed and pulls the covers over me. He kisses my head and leaves I yell wait, he says yeah, I told him to stay. He lays down and we cuddle until I fall asleep. All I can the about is how perfect all of this is.

a/n
I'm inactive sorry