Day before the finals (a month later)

Outfit for day out
Macis pov
Shaun and I were going out today tommorow he plays the cavs for the finals and he got today off so he wanted to spend it with me. Lately I've been getting sick a lot and I don't really know what it is. I woke up and ran to the bathroom Shaun walks in and plus my hair out of my face he asks if I'm okay I sigh saying I really need to tell you something. He says okay look um we've been having ya know.. A lot lately and I think I'm pregnant I've gained five pounds I eat a lot more for some reason and it's been 1-1 1/2 month since the first time. I think I need to take a Test.

Shaun's pov
I woke up to the sound of Maci throwing up which she's been doing a lot Lately poor girl I walk in there and grab her hair and pull it back I ask her how she is then she sits me down and tells me that I might become a father. I'm shocked it oh so happy at the same. Maci asks how I would feel about a kid I said I've always wanted them. She smile and sighs in relied bc she was afraid I would be scared or salty. We get up o smack her butt as she walks to the kitchen oh btw she moved into my house. She makes breakfast and I tell her to go get dressed bc it's Maci and Shaun's day. We eat and get ready.
Shaun's outfit😍🔥:

Still Shaun's povI grab my keys to the truck and head out

Still Shaun's pov
I grab my keys to the truck and head out. I take her to the zoo and we walk around talking looking at the animals. We held hands all day and it was truly just a magical day gosh I love this girl so much. She makes me oh so happy and I don't honesty know what o would've done if we never even had that contest. It made my love life Per say lol we get dip and dots (idk but the Columbus Ohio zoo always has them) we walk out and it's 6 so we head to red lobster for dinner bc I made reservations and rented the whole place out for the night for us. We arrive and I tell her that it'll just be us tonight. Ugh this girl kills me. She smiles and we walk in we order and eat small talking. We talk about what we want our futures to be and how we plan to spend life. Knowing that I want her in my life forever I make sure to include her in everything I wanna do in the future she just smiles. When we done and it was pretty late head to Walmart bc we need to get a pregnancy test bc ya know we need to know. We head home and Maci takes the test we wait the 10 minutes it says to and check the results looks like I'm going to be a dad!!!! Wow...

A/N
GOOD NEWS FOR SHAUN LOL!!