Chapter 23

Third person's POV*

As Olivia fell to the floor, exhausted and drained from energy, she had saw a dark silhouette opening her window and entering her bedroom before she knocked out.

The mystery person walked over to her slowly and moved her hair out of her face softly. He wiped the tears away with the pad of his thumb gently. He knew what she was, a very rare hybrid.

He was scared and worried for her, he didn't want her to become one of those dark witches. There are good witches and bad witches of course. But there are more bad witches than good ones.

So the mystery person didn't want her to become a dark witch. He had been watching over her since he met her. Being a hybrid as Olivia comes with great responsibility.

He picked her up gently and set her down on her bed for a minute.

He didn't want to do this, but he was ordered too. He just wanted to protect her. She just can't be here in endangering the pack. Who knows when she loses her control, she could just destroy the pack here.

He walked over to her closet and walked into her shoe closet and grabbed her backpack from under the chair. He knew it was there because he had seen her put it there.

He grabbed her some comfortable clothes and stuffed it in there. He grabbed two pair of shoes and put it inside the bag.

He threw the backpack over his shoulder and walked out of her closet and came by her side.

She was breathing little shallow breaths so he knew she has used a lot of her energy to the point where it was a little hard to breathe.

He picked her up gently and walked over to the window.

Mostly everyone was in their houses getting ready for the night. But there were still pack guards on patrol.

It was hard getting in to the territory unnoticed now he has to manage to get out without anyone looking that he was taking their Luna away. But it was for their own good.

He jumped out of the window and landed on the grass floor swiftly.

Olivia groaned in her sleep and he shushed her quietly.

The cold wind blew against their bodies and Olivia shivered and moved closer to the heat source which was the mystery person.

He looked around and saw that the coast was clear. He started running fast. He didn't want to get caught. After all, he knew he couldn't outrun the guards, he just wasn't fast enough.

Soon enough he was about to enter the forest when he heard footsteps coming his way. He listened to the footsteps more closely and knew it was a werewolf.

He rolled his eyes. Fudge, not again. He thought.

He held Olivia close and with one arm he threw her over his shoulder and started climbing the nearest tree. He climbed mid way of the tree, high enough so that the wolf doesn't see him.

He didn't like climbing trees very much. He was mostly scared of heights.

He had to climb trees two times as he was trying to enter the territory.

Before the mystery person left his home, his mother put a spell on him to hide his scent long enough for him to enter the territory and leave the territory once he got Olivia.

He checked his watch and saw it was 8:57pm. He looked down and saw that the wolf was sniffing around.

Olivia's scent couldn't be smelled because her scent was covered by the mystery person.