Chapter 27

Xander's POV*

I wanna find her. I really do. I don't believe she left on her own, I know she was kidnapped. It's been like 10 days and we still haven't found her. I shouldn't have yelled at her. Ever since that night, my wolf disappeared. He wouldn't talk to me at all. You could say he was mad.

Now it's the day before Halloween and I have been invited to attend a masquerade party, I was gonna go with Olivia but now I don't want to go without her. But then Ryan convinced me to go, saying I need a little break, whatever that means. But for some reason I have a good/bad feeling about going. I was broke out of my thoughts when I smelled a scent. Strawberries and vanilla. A girl entered my office. Lola.

She is the pack's slut. I honestly forgot about her when I was Olivia. She had went to go on a trip to another pack to visit her brother, one of the best warriors to Yellowstone pack. Lola had long brown wavy hair with light brown eyes.

"Xaaaaandy" her voice is damn annoying.

I stood up, ready to tell her off when in a flash, her lips were on mine. I stood there shocked but pushed her off me.

She fell to the ground "Don't you ever lay your filthy lips upon mine, you little slut. Now get out of my face before I beat you" I growled, my eyes shifting yellow. Her eyes flashed with fear and she fearfully nodded and ran out of the room.

-Next day (day of the ball)- Olivia's POV* ~5:00 pm~

"Are you sure your ready for today?"Alex said. I nodded.

Right now, Me and Alex were laying on my bed and no we didn't do it, dirty minded people. My head was on his chest while his arm was around my waist. Our hands were intertwined.

"I am not going to leave your side unless you want me too" Alex told me. My heart warmed. I smiled and looked up at him and saw he was already looking at me. "I care about you so much" I whispered to him. He smiled softly and kissed my forehead gently. I was enjoying this moment when Lily comes into the room. She comes running and jumps onto the bed and lands on top of Alex and me. He groaned while I squealed. Lily crawled in the middle of us and just plopped herself there. Me and Alex just looked at each other then just burst out laughing.

After me and Alex calmed down, we turned to Lily. "Can we help you Lily?" Alex smiled. Lily giggled and started poking his face. He raised his eyebrows "Oh you wanna play don't you?" At first, I really thought they were gonna go play but I was so wrong. He started tickling Lily like crazy which caused for lily to start giggling and screaming like crazy. I laughed and shoved Alex off her. Alex playfully glared at me while Lily was catching her breath. As soon as Lily caught her breath , she saw Alex trying to tickle her again and Lily squealed and ran over to my side. My arms circled around her protectively. She giggled and stuck her tongue out at Alex. "Pwotect me Owivia" She giggled. Alex Came over to me and sat in front of me. "Give me Lily" He said, playfully making a monster voice. My arms tightened around Lily "Your going to have to go through me first" I said holding back a laugh. Alex shrugged and started tickling me, making me loose grip on Lily.

Alex quickly grabbed Lily and started tickling Lily again. Just as I was About to respond, Selene came through my door. I was the only one who noticed her as Alex started to blow on Lily's stomach. Selene nodded to me that it's time. I nodded back and stood up slowly trying not to disturb Alex playing around with his little sister.

He didn't notice me leave the bed as I walked up to Selene. I stuffed my hands in my back pockets waiting for her to speak. "It's time for you to start to get ready, Take a quick shower and meet me in my room okay" Selene told me. I nodded and she left back to her room, glancing at Alex and Lily quickly, smiled then left the room.