Chapter 36

Olivia's POV*

I slowly opened my eyes only to be met with a toned naked chest.

Memories of last night flashed in my head making me blush and smile.

I looked up to Xander's handsome face. His brown delicious eyes hidden away from me.

I wanted to get out of bed so I slowly lifted Xander's arm and quickly replaced my self with a pillow.

Once out of bed, I stretched my body till I felt the satisfying cracks of my bones.

I rubbed my eyes, getting rid of my eye crusts while heading to the bathroom.

As I entered I looked at my self in the mirror.

My hair was wavy but with a bit of knots in it until I looked down to my neck.

There, at the base of of my neck, was a crescent moon with a wolf howling with Xander's name at the very bottom in beautiful cursive. It looked like a tattoo engraved on my skin.

I lifted my hand up to touch it but it just felt like skin

It was so beautiful.

I turned around and turned on the shower and waited for it to get warm.

Once it was, I jumped in. I'm already naked anyways so yeah.

I closed my eyes at the warm water falling on my skin.

Suddenly, I felt warmth touching my bare back and then a pair of lips on my neck.

Considering from the sparks I felt that made my very stomach have a lot of butterflies, I knew it was Xander.

His lips trailed to where he marked me. Immediately my legs became weak as a moan escaped my lips.

I felt him smirk against my shoulder as his arms circled around my waist and pulled me flush against his chest, making me feel his prominent member against my butt.

All of a sudden he turned me around and smashed his lips against mine.

He kissed me passionately as my hands reached up and got tangled in his damp hair.

He bent down a little and lifted me from my thighs, my legs wrapping around his waist.

A moan escaped from me as his hands squeezed my butt. I tugged on his hair just as a growl escaped from him.

A loud knock on the door made me pull away panting.

I look at Xander's eyes as a growl escaped from him, his eyes flashing yellow.

"What?!" He yelled.

"Alpha, alpha of white fang pack wishes to speak with you. It's an emergency" someone said from the other side of the door.