THE fanfic

CHAPTER 1

"Alexis Davis, I just had the best idea ever!" Louis suddenly shouted. He was sitting right beside me so, you could probably imagine how loud it really was. The two of us were the only ones watching the TV. The rest were probably in their rooms or in the kitchen waiting for the food to be ready. We were watching a football game, it was a repeat. Not a live telecast :(, the feeling when you watch a live telecast or better yet in the stadium itself.

"Okay, Louis. What is it?" I asked as soon as he stopped screaming and I was sure that there wasn't any damage done to my ears. How could a guy possibly scream louder than a girl, if that is even possible.

"I'm going to kill you." He replied. The grin still intact to his face as though he was just stating the weather.

"Louis, look. I'd always believed you were crazy but now I'm sure your head's not in the right place." I said. I admit I was quite scared. He said was going to kill me, right now. The mischievous glint in his eyes didn't help me think otherwise. But why would he kill me? To make sure that they'd reach the TOP 8?? Louis and the lads were a great group and trust me when I say that they could possibly win the X-factor. Why would he want to kill me? I wasn't even that great of a singer, though I have to admit I was quite good myself. I mean if I wasn't then I probably wouldn't have survived by now. I'd probably not even survive the boot camp.

He looked confused for a second and before he could even reply I got up from the couch and started running for my dear life. At least a little head start might save me.

I could already imagine the headlines tomorrow, MURDER IN THE X-FACTOR DORM. MEMBER OF ONE DIRECTION, LOUIS TOMLINSON HELD IN CHARGE FOR MURDER OF FELLOW CONTESTANT ALEXIS DAVIS. But then again, what if he killed me and dumped my body somewhere else? Then they'd never find me. I won't meet my parents and I'd never be able to be a singer. I could already feel the tears starting to cloud my vision. No, I told myself. I won't die, not like this I will. I pushed myself harder to run towards the kitchen. Others were probably there, he won't kill me when there are a lot of other people there right?

I was about to reach the entrance to the kitchen. But just as did, I saw everyone there chatting like nothing was going on. I was about to step inside when a pair of strong arms wrapped around my waist. And before I could even make out who it was, I was lifted and placed on the shoulder.

"Now, where do you think you're going, Lexi?" The person whispered. And I knew all too well who it was. Louis. Oh, dear god. He's going to kill me.

I looked up, no one had noticed what was going on. I was going to get killed and no one was even bothered. That's when I decided to scream. Well, that caught everyone's attention. Now everyone was looking at me or rather us.

"Help me" I screamed at them. But no help came. Some continued their conversation while the other had an amused look to their faces. I wanted to scream out that there was nothing amusing about a girl going to get murdered.

"Let me down, Louis" I screamed as I started hitting him on his back. Not that it helped in anyway. I really should go back to playing football but not if I'm going to be dead before midnight.

"What're you doing Louis?" Liam asked. Finally, someone with a bit of sense. Note to self- haunt the x-factor house after dying except Liam and especially Louis.

"Nothing, mate. Just gonna have a bit of fun. Alexis has been a bad, bad girl. It's time for punishment." Louis replied. Oh, no. He's not killing me right away. He's going with the torturing one. Aw, hell! Right now would probably be the best time for satan to come and take me. I knew I shouldn't watch the all the crime-detective tv shows. I have all the worst scenarios already planned out inside my head. Wait, this is my head. Why am I talking to myself? Aaah, I'm going crazy.

Louis walked into the kitchen, opening one of the drawers he took something out, I couldn't see what it was. I was still on his shoulder like I weighed nothing which was probably true given the fact that I was not an inch tall than Louis' shoulder. Plus, the boy worked out. He played football.

Maybe he had a knife with him. Was he really going to torture me? What if he cut off my arm or even worse my fingers. Hell, that would certainly hurt a lot. But not if, Liam stopped him.

"Liam! Help me" I called out. He was the only one mature enough. The rest had turned away and were busy among themselves. They were probably all involved in this. No one was paying much attention to me or us except for Liam.

All of my hopes shattered when I looked at him only to see him shrug and walk away. What the bloody hell!

"I'm coming back to hunt you, Payne" I shouted in frustration. Louis will probably have me locked in some secret hideout of his and come back every night to torture me. I struggled against his grip but he was stronger than me after all.

He chuckled at my attempt. He even had the decency to chuckle at ME right before he was going to torture me and keep me locked away in a secret cabinet.

He took me upstairs, that's where all the room was. And we stopped before his. When he opened the door the only thing I could think about was, he's going to torture me in his room? So much for my death being mysterious.

He pushed me on his bed which was probably the only furniture that I could make out. His entire room was covered with clothes on the floor and the tables. No use of the closet. But I was no better. Half of my clothes were on the floor and the tables were full of the makeups and hair products that the other girls and I shared.

Why in the bloody hell am I thinking about my mess of room and the makeups when I'm probably about to get tortured and hidden from the world. Maybe there was a hidden corridor here inside his room. I looked around and saw nothing except for the closet. Don't tell me he's keeping inside the closet!

I looked back at Louis. He was standing on the door frame. He walked inside and closed the door. When he looked back at me, the look in his eyes. It sent shivers down my spine, here it comes.

I'm not going to be scared, I repeated it to myself. He's going to get fun out of the torture and pain, isn't he? Well not if I give it away. I'm going to keep a neutral face. But how the hell am I supposed to act neutral when he could possibly be cutting my arms and fingers off??