THE fanfic 9

In the Previous Chapter:

"Alexis, is that you?" Rebecca called out as she stepped out from Cher's room.

"You're gonna pay, Davis." Harry said narrowing his eyes at me, he was still on the floor but now he was sitting cross legged- Indian style.

I stuck out my tongue and walked into the room with Becca.

"Real mature" I heard Harry mutter as we were going inside.

------------------------------

Once we were inside, and Rebecca had already closed the door, I was engulfed in a bone crushing hug.

"Can't...breathe...Cher" I said but she still didn't let go. I looked at Becca, she was the only one who could stop Cher right now before I'd really be dead.

Becca didn't do anything, that bitch! I was running out of breath and she was sitting in the bed trying to catch her breath from laughing. When she finally looked at me, I narrowed my eyes at her. Guess she finally understood, she came up to us and pulled Cher's hands away.

"Now, love. You don't really want her to die, do you?" Becca said as she pulled her away still amused that someone so small could possibly give a bone crushing hug that could leave you out of breath.

As soon as I was breathing normally again, I ran to Becca and climbed on her back.

"You bitch! You could've come before you know! What if i'd died?" I screamed.

Rebecca couldn't handle my weight on top of her so she fell down, me along with her.

"It was really funny, how Cher could possibly manage to do a bear hug." She said.

As I stood up from the floor, I said," yeah? But doesn't mean you start laughing while I could possibly be breathing my last breath."

"Okay, I said Im sorry." She said.

"Okay I forgive you but only cause you know you love me." I said winking at her.

"Seriously, you're crazy in the head." She said as she got up from the floor and sat on the bed too.

"You scared me, Alex" Cher said as she wiped the tears that had fallen.

I hugged her. "It was just a joke, Cher. You know me, I'd never leave all of you. You guys are the best that's happened to me after a really long time." I said as I hugged her a bit tighter.

"For a second, when Niall came running, I thought it was true. I didn't want to loose you too. Noah's gone but I didn't want you gone too." She said as she started to cry.

"Don't cry, love. You know he's always loved you but he wouldn't want to you dwell in the past. He would want you to move on." I said.

"That's true, love. You gotta move on, face the world. That is what will make him happy." Becca joined in as she too hugged Cher and was patting her hair.

"Alex, you know, he never wanted you to stop playing football too." Cher said after some time.

My body tensed, I couldn't say anything. I knew she was right. Noah disapproved of me leaving football. He knew I was lying when I said that I hated football. He was the reason why I started playing it in the first place. He taught me how to play, he was my first coach.

"Cher's right, Alex. Noah would've wanted you to play football." Becca said.

I wanted to tell them that it was not true, that I hated football but that would be a lie. And everyone knows I can't lie. Hell, even Noah could tell I was lying while he was in the hospital.