THE fanfic 12

Previously:

I didn't know I was still cold before I snuggled up to the warmth. Soon enough my body was warm enough and I guess that's when I'd fallen asleep.

_____________________

"Guys, wake up." The sound was distant, but somewhat familiar.

A second later, another voice replied." They look so cute together, don't they?"

"Yeah, but I wish they were really together. Alexis certainly needs a boy in her life." The first voice replied. And what's with me needing a boy in my life? Nope, I'm perfectly good and fine without any problem, thank you. Then I realized that Cher was the one who said that.

I was still half asleep when I got up, "look who's talking,Cher." I said. Yeah, that's probably my semi-unconscious brain talking.

I slightly opened my eyes, Dave had his cell with him.

"Why do you have your cell with you, Dave?" I asked. I was probably semi-unconscious but my brain could work perfectly fine.

He just shrugged. Wait, isn't he supposed to be driving? If he isn't, then who is? I looked up to the drivers seat, empty. Dave couldn't have just left while driving could he?

"Nope, we've already reached the dorm,Alexis" Dave replied.

wait, how did he know about that? Is he a psychic now? Do you think he'd be able to tell my future? I really wanted to know if I'd survive the eliminations this week.

Dave chuckled, "You're talking out loud, Alexis. and you're doing perfectly fine in the competition, love. You're good." He said.

"Really? Thank you, Dave. By the way, what time is it?" I asked him.

"A little after 12, let's go get some sleep." Cher said. As soon as I heard the word sleep, I automatically yawned. Guess, crying makes you tired. Then I was tired as hell. I was getting up to leave, but I couldn't.

I looked down, a pair of arms were holding me. What?! Are there zombies here? Russia finally created zombies? Why didn't we come to know of that? I would've carried a knife with me.

The arms tightened around myself and loosened again. What in the world? I looked around at my side, Louis was asleep. And here, I thought he was a zombie. But it would've been cool,

ALEXIS DAVIS VS. THE WORLD,

the zombies have captured the lands, but there's a person fighting, Alexis, probably the only person alive now. But it would be weird plus, if there was even a zombie apocalypse there was a high chance of me being the first one to die.

"Why in the world are you mumbling about zombies, Alex?" Cher asked from the outside of the van.

"Help, Louis is asleep. I can't move, he's got his paws around me." I said.

"Here, let me." Dave said as he climbed into the van.

He pulled Louis arm from my waist, but only causing it to tighten more. I was getting irritated, I turned and slapped him. But nothing happened.

I asked Dave to hold a second, I went near his ears. When they were right next to my lips, " hope you don't angry, Louis. Hell, I don't care..." I started and knew exactly how this would end.

I braced myself, take deep breaths. In, and out. In, and out. I parted my lips so, it would be easier.

"AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH" I let out a high pitched scream. He jolted straight up.

"Don't kill me, zombies. I come in peace." He shouted.

Ok, Every trace of sleep just vanished and I knew that I had freaked him out. All of us burst out laughing. Zombies, seriously?

"Bloody hell, Alexis. Don't ever wake me up that way again." He said as he stretched his arms.

I jumped to the seat in the front and waited for Louis to come. "Are you coming or are you scared little zombies are gonna come after you?" I asked.

"They're zombies, they're not little." He said as he came in the front too and exited the van. When completely out, he stretched his whole body. He was just about to leave.

" Horse, take me to my castle." I shouted as I jumped on his back. "Giddy up!" I shouted, wrapping my legs around his waist and my hands lightly around his neck. Wouldn't want to kill my own horse, now would I?

"Yes, you're majesty" he said, holding my legs in place and running around, mostly jumping so that I would ask him to stop. But little did he know, I was actually having fun.

"Yeehaw!" I said imitating a cowboy." Giddy up, carrots." I said.

"Where's carrots?" He asked, " oh, my name's carrots now?"

"Take me to my castle, carrots. I will give you two carrots." I said as I laughed remembering their video diaries. He'd said that he liked girls who eat carrots and the very next day, the house was full of carrots.

"Oh, really, now?" He asked. His hands went inside his pockets and he pulled out something. I tried to get a better look.

"A carrot? Why do you have a carrot in your jacket pocket, Louis?" I asked.

He just shrugged and started biting on it.

"You got a radish in there too?" I asked him.

"Shut it. Let me eat my carrot in peace." He replied.

I was starting to feel cold. He was taking his sweet time eating the bloody carrot.

I took the carrot, he was so busy munching and hit him on the head with it.

"I said, take me to my castle, carrots." I really wanted to lie down, my body was aching and we had rehearsals in the morning.

"The princess wishes to rest so that she can actually practice during the rehearsals." I said.

"You're wish is my command, my princess." He said as he did an awkward curtsey, me being on his back. I laughed at what he'd said, that was so...so...cheesy?

Cher had already went to sleep, she was probably really tired. Dave, I didn't know where he disappeared but the car was still here so, he was probably in the house.

Louis walked slowly up to the front door. He was walking so slowly, everything was so quiet. It was like a lullaby to my ears. I rested my head on his shoulders and my lids started dropping. And before I knew it, I was already falling asleep while Louis was giving me a piggy back ride to my room.

________________________

K, I know what you all are thinking but I promise you there will be more Alexis-Louis moment in the next chapters to come.

Y'all know that I ain't good with the romance and love stuff, so I asked my friend to help me. Btw, she's also writing a story, SWEET INNOCENT LOVE! Check it out, it's a Niall Horan fan fiction. If you love the Irish leprechaun as much as any other directioner does, please do check it out!

K, Ciao!