THE fanfic 10

In the chapter before this:

The cars beeped outside and I turned back to everyone, "Ready to have fun?" I asked.

"Hell yeah!" They cheered and all of us went out to the driveway

________________________

There were two cars parked outside, "Dibs on Dave." I shout before anyone can get into the cars. Dave was really friendly, he was also funny. Unlike Paul. Ugh, I couldn't stand him. He acted like this tough guy who wasn't scared of anything. But in reality, he was really scared of snakes. How do I know? Well let's just say, he wasn't letting me go out once and I was so angry, I decided to play a prank on him.

I was hiding under the table, when he came into the kitchen like I had planned and then I made soft hissing noises. I had a fake, plastic snake with me which I'd borrowed from Louis. I threw it out, so he could see only the tail part. I slowly shook it and made hissing noises along. I couldn't see his expression but, I was recording everything from the cam recorder which I had hid among the dishes.

Suddenly, the next thing I knew, he pulled it from my grasp and started stamping it. Poor snake, if it had been real, it would probably already be dead by now. I was covering my mouth to stop myself from laughing out loud. He slowly poked it a few times, stamped it again probably to make sure that the poor thing was dead. He picked it up and went to throw it out.

I quickly got up, took the cam recorder and dashed upstairs. Later that night, everyone had already seen the video and the house was full of laughter. Poor, Paul. He never even found out that it was only a prank.

I laughed as I remembered the look on his face. Hell, no one would probably ever forget it.

"Why are you laughing?" Harry asked.

"No reason, you lads carry on. Cher and I have some girl business to attend." I said as Cher and I headed towards the car Dave was driving. If I'd go inside the one with Paul, I'd probably burst out laughing.

We were already inside, and about to close the door but I couldn't pull it shut.

"Wait, Im coming with you guys." Louis said, trying to come inside.

"Wait, hold your horses. What'd you just say?" I asked. Really? Even when I said we had some girl business to do.

"I'm coming with you guys, girl business or not." He said keeping both if his hands on his waist, trying to look intimidating. Really, louis? Really?

I raised an eyebrow and he seemed confused. I quickly pulled the door of the van shut. I stuck out my tongue at him through the window.

He started banging on it, "guys, let me in. The lads have already left. Please." He shouted.

"Just go back into the house then." I pointed out.

"But I really wanna go out tonight. The night is young and Louis Tomlinson needs to live it." He shouted dramatically.

"No!" I said.

"Please, please, Alexis. " he rubbed both of his hands and made the puppy dog face. Oh, no! He looked so cute! No, stop it. You cannot let yourself into his trap.

"Please, please." He said again, his face stuck to the window and probably his whole body was stuck to the car right now.

"Okay, just get off the window." I said as I slid open the door.

"Yay, I knew you couldn't handle my cuteness." He said.

"Just get in the back, Louis." Cher said.