Stay With Me

Dear Liam,

Where do i start, i guess i would have to do this.
I am breaking up with you.
This was tend to happen someday, I guess that someday is today.
It's not you its me.
I can't do this anymore.
You loved me alot, But I think our lifestyles are different. Which is the reason why I'm breaking up with you. You being in world's biggest boy band and I on the other side just a normal girl.
I feel that we must end our relationship, You are and always will be a very special person to me.
I have tried to makes things work by giving us another chance, but I know and I think you do too deep down that we are not meant to be together.

I know we're perfectly happy,
but I just want to say I am incredibly sorry that I am not perfect, I wish I could be but I am just a confusing, disproportionate mess.
You made me laugh, oh God you made my days worth living with your sweet kisses and that damn perfect smile that you pull off so well. On weekends cuddled up in bed we'd watch our favourite movies and i would giggle on your stupid jokes you'd make while watching them.
Making me smile when I felt homesick or treating me like a princess on my worst days.

You see these things that make a person fall in love. Not particularly common interests and polite chatter; it's knowing when they're not okay, when words aren't necessary for a conversation. That is love, and from writing this "rant" on love I realise that people fall out of love too easily, it's happening to me now.
Our relationship has gone through many ups and downs but now its time that we should just move on with our lives, and focus on our careers.

You really are a special person, and i wish you all the happiness in your future, and really hope you find a girl that deserves someone special like you. I can't give you back all the love that you gave me, But...But I'm SORRY.

Trisha.

A Part of me wanted to crawl in his arms and cry and stay with him forever
But A Part of me knew that this was not the best decision but a right decision for both of us.
I Wish...I just Wish this would've never happen at first place.
I Love you Liam and will always do. And i know he will always hate me after reading this.

A/n
P.s Don't hate me. Have a little faith in this book.
Happy Reading. Do give your reviews they are important to me.
Enjoy!!

Book dedications to: My Amazing Friend InABlissDirection Gurl you're the best. Thank you for your support always and pushing to write each and every chapter
And my amazing sisters kripa__ bee_lodaya Thank you for everything.