Chapter 26

Quick A/U
I rlly rlly hope all of you guys are cool with age play because I'm not gonna go too far with it but I've never written it so I'm gonna lowkey try it out just a little bit.
I don't mind if you have bad opinions about my writing but don't make mean comments about the kink/lifestyle unless you're thoroughly educated on the topic, please.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Harry's POV*
Finally, an hour into the flight, Willow had given up on prying the destination from me and had settled into watching a movie.
But when I felt her small hand rest itself on my thigh, my eyes rose from the email I was reading. Her eyes were still on the tv so I ignored the gesture. It took every bit of willpower in my body not to flinch when her hand began sliding higher and higher until she was running her hand back and forth across my semi-hard bulge. Huffing in frustration, Willow gave up her game of teasing and unbuckled, turning toward me and leaning in to begin kissing down my neck.
"If this is another attempt at prying information, no." I began leaning away but she let out a whine and pulled our bodies closer.
"It's not." She pouted, the slightest hint of her subspace creeping into her voice. "I just want you, Daddy."
Pulling her into my lap, I gripped my babygirl's hips and moaned at the feeling of her sinful lips. Letting my hands roam, I gripped her ass and brought her body closer. "The dirty baby wants her Daddy?" I murmured, rocking her hips against mine and let my clothed dick tease her just a little bit. "Right here? Right now? Such a dirty girl."
"Yes daddy!" She whined, her pitch getting higher, "your dirty little girl."
I couldn't help the twitch in my pants at her words, biting down on my lip as Willow began unbuttoning my dress shirt and following her fingers with a trail of kisses. Forcing my throbbing erection out of my mind, I decided to take back control of the situation. "My dirty little girl is sexy but only good little girls get what they want." I said sternly, placing her back in her seat " so I have an idea...why don't you scamper into the bedroom and wait on the bed for daddy...I want my princess on her best behavior...no vulgar language and no touching yourself... Daddy gets to do whatever he wants for the rest of the flight and then when the pilot announces that we're about to land then you can ask for permission."
Sprinting into the small bedroom in the back of the jet, Willow shut the door and I stood up, opening several drawers and retrieving a silver vibrator...a ruler... And a Pink butt plug before heading for the door.
Choking on air, I almost dropped everything in my hands at the sight before me. Willow laid on her back, legs spread and propped up, her body on full display in the most innocent set of white underwear and her hair pulled up into pigtails waiting for me.
"Fucking hell, your body never ceases to amaze me." I groan, pulling off my shirt and climbing between her legs. Willow let out the prettiest little giggle, "Daddy! You said no bad words."
"No ma'am, daddy gets to use whatever words he wants...it's only princesses that don't get to talk like that."
Her eyes traveled down to my hands, pouting slightly when she saw the contents.
"Nooo, I want YOU daddy!" She started to close her legs but froze when I landed a harsh smack on her bare ass.
"Excuse me?" I asked, my dominant tone seeping out.
"I just...I don't want that...I want daddy between my legs-"
"You'll take what your daddy gives you and if this spoiled attitude doesn't drop you might not get daddy at all!" The sharpness of my tone made her flinch but she opened her legs again.
Sitting the objects down, I smirked down at her small form, deciding I would see exactly what state of mind she was in before I begin.
"Angel...what's this called?" I stroked my fingers over her damp panties and watched her head fall back against the pillow.
"My princess parts." She whispered, already slightly out of breath.
Holy shit, on several occasions she had slipped into subspace and it made her more innocent but fuck this was on another level.
"What about this?" I took her hand and slipped into my pants, wrapping her fingers around my hard on.
Her breath still uneven, her eyes shot open and a blush spread across her cheeks before she bit her lip and shook her head. "M'not s'pose to say words like that." She said innocently.
"Holy sh-"
"Daddy!" She giggled, cutting me off.
Gripping her thighs, I tugged her body down the bed and leaned down to pepper kisses across her face.
As soon as she felt my hand sliding into the waistband of her panties, she gasped and gripped my shoulders until it stung.
"You act like I haven't touched you in months." I chuckled, shaking my head and rubbing circles around her sensitive clit.
"Never gets old." She grinned, raising her hips up to meet my hand.
"Is that so?...we could start with something we haven't tried in a quite some time." I smirk, eyeing the butt plug.
Her eyes flying open, Willow shook her head and scooted back. "Daddy-"
"Angel, I'm going to count to three and if I have to say it again-" I didn't have to finish the sentence before Willow slid back down the bed and spread her legs.
Squirting lube into my hand, I lathered it over the pretty pink butt plug and lightly pressed it between her ass cheeks, her body was shaking but she would color out if she were legitimately scared.
Sliding it in, I watched as her body instantly arched up and she bit down on her lip, forcing the profanity not to slip from her lips.
"Th-thank you, daddy." She whined, lifting her hips slightly to keep pressure off of the plug but that just won't do.
Gripping her hips, I slammed her back into the mattress and pressed down.
"Daddyyyy!" She whined, gripping the sheets beneath her.
Ignoring the whines the fell from her lips, I bent down and began leaving wet open mouthed kisses up her abdomen.
Tugging on the edge of her bra cup, I blew a cool streak of air and hit her already hard nipples.
"Daddy pl-" Willow stopped herself, remembering but I said about when she was allowed to ask for permission.
"What is it baby? Has my dirty little girl already had enough?...because daddy is just getting started."