Yes anothe beach resort chapter: part 4

Lucy's pov
I can't believe min-chan got this for me. I shrieked in excitement but then I blushed because everyone in the restaurant me a quick glance before returning to there meals. "Thank you min-chan, but why did you buy this for me" I asked confused I don't remember doing anything to earn a sound pod if anything I should be getting punished for being a baby and fainting after watching a silly horror movie. I should be over what 7 years ago when I was a child i mean any other person would have gotten over it.
" can't you ever just accept a gift with out asking why?" Min-chan answered my question with another question. I now felt like I didn't deserve it even more because I was questioning min-Chan. "I'm sorry" I said in a small voice with my head bowed.
Minervas pov
I shot the two dragon goons a look telling them that this is what happens every time you buy Lucy something. She thinks she doesn't deserve it then she literally apologises for existing. The first time this happened I asked why she was apologising Lucy said she apologised because if she wasn't here we wouldn't have to waste money on her. So instead of pushing it I simply responded " you don't have to apologise I wanted to get it for you" I smiled at the small fifteen year old blonde. She suddenly jumped up and hugged me no one could have seen that coming.
I heard sting and rogue growl, it was soft but everyone at the table could hear it. "Don't worry mate 1 and mate 2 I'm not going to cheat on you with min-Chan" Lucy chuckled at there over protectiveness.
Sting being sting just had to jump in and say "well obviously I'm mate 1" now rogue would usually just let sting take the glory but this time how ever rogue growled with a flash of anger but then regained his poker face and said in monotone "no I'm number onn" this resulted in a fight that ended up like this:
"Me"
"No I am"
"No way, I am"
I was personally surprised to see rogue participate in something as stupid as being first but this was Lucy's opinion of who was better and I would fighter that as well if I was her mate but I'm not (so don't get any sick ideas) so I simply just rolled my eyes at the two bickering.
Lucy was blushing from all the attention but soon started to chuckle at them I would say giggle but this laugh was real and it wasn't just a giggle it was like a full out chuckle if you get what I mean ( you probably don't lol).
I smiled at how they made Lucy laugh so did the rest of us except for rogue and sting who were surprised at first but then started chuckling too. Don't even ask me how that works but they were happy so I was two.
Time skip at the book store
Stings pov
As soon as we entered Lucy was off like a bullet with her Gale force sunnies. Rogue followed after Lucy as he had glasses like that as well. I smiled at the two of them as they both got so hyped up at how they read books. If you asked me it was the dumbest thing ever to get excited about but hey what would I know.
I just strolled around randomly pretending to know what I was doing, I grabbed a random book and sat down. I pretended to read it as I watched Lucy and rogue literally race around the book store. Once Lucy had a pile of books they both came and sat down. Lucy giggled at me. "What are you laugh'in at" I pondering aloud.
"Nothing much sting-Kun just I didn't really see as the type to read about knitting also it's an impressive skill that you can read it upside down" rogue chuckle along with Lucy as I blushed and went to put the book away but Lucy and rogue came with me. After I had put the book back were it ought to go Lucy told me to follow her. Not only giving me a great view of her but she led me straight to comics section which I found was personal heaven.
Lucy giggled again making my heart beat faster then it usual pace. Rogue sent me a look, he could hear my heart beating he almost glared holes through my back as I was the one ( mate 1) to make her laugh and not him.
I smiled it victory rogue poked his tongue at me Lucy laughed and nothing else mattered