New Apprentices

Frostheart sat with the gathering cats. Three kits were becoming apprentices today. Crowstar hadn't ask anyone to be mentors so every cat was excited and hopeful. Frostheart went and sat next to Lionpelt. The three awaiting kits sat in front. Their parents sat not far from them. Crowstar leaped down to stand in front of the kits.
"Mintkit, you have asked to become the next Medicine cat apprentice. Is this the path you wish to lead." The little brown kit nodded her eyes lit with excitement. "Then from now on you will be named Mintpaw, Mountainpeak will be your mentor." Mountainpeak walked forward and touched noses with her new apprentice. Now the two remaining kits were twitching with excitement. "I decided that these two kits will be both taught by cats who have never mentored before. Both show that they should be great mentors for these two kits. Cloverkit and Sagekit, you will be now known as Cloverpaw and Sagepaw. Cloverpaw your mentor will be Frostheart. Sagepaw your mentor will be Lionpelt." Frostheat felt excitement and surprise as she and Lionpelt walked forward to touch noses wuth their new apprentices. Cloverpaw's eyes gleamed with excitement. "What will we do first?" Sagepaw asked Lionpelt. "Well I guess we can explore the territory. Of course Frostheart and Cloverpaw will probaly want to join."Lionpelt answered giving Frostheart a questionable glance. She nodded and Lionpelt lead her and apprentices out of camp.