Chapter 1: Naruto Kahn

Need To know
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1.)I own nothing except the Oc's
2.)this will be a harem Fanfic and it will have lemons don't like it well there are plenty other Fanfics out there
3.) this is for Jutsu's Oiroke no Jutsu
4.)this is for when it is mind talking time "sup"
5.) if you don't like this story please don't be mean and tell me that
6.)this is for demon talking "kit"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The stadium erupted into frantic chatter as everyone was trying to find out what happened to the 'demon brat'.

"WHAT THE FUCK?"

"I thought he was supposed to be some scrawny looking idiot wearing 'kill me' orange? No-no-not th-that that THING standing down there!" said one person in the stands

"Oh my Kami, he's so sexy!" said one woman not from Konoha.

"What the hell happened to the brat?" said one Leaf Shinobi of Chuunin rank

"Do you think it was the fox?" said a civilian whispering to another.

This seemed to be the collective thoughts of all within the stadium.

(Stands)

"That's Naruto?" Ino asked/shouted, as she saw the new, and very much improved version of the blonde knucklehead.

Sakura was staring too but was in denial. She was trying to convince herself that there was no one who could look better than her Sasuke. Choji was frozen in mid-chew and staring at Naruto. Kiba was smirking. He had a feeling that the match with Neji was going to be extremely brutal. Hinata was currently holding her nose to prevent the ever massive nosebleed that would have erupted when she saw Naruto's muscles.

Down in the arena Temari was staring at Naruto while trying to hold back her own with less noticeable effort.

'Wow! This kid went from loudmouthed squirt to hot stud in less than one month. I hope he's still single. Hubba! Hubba! Hubba!' she thought while her face was red.

'So Temari's got a crush on him. Blackmail material!' thought Kankuro was noting the look on his sister's face and was grinning as he knew that he could use this as blackmail material for later.

Shikamaru eyes were wide but he managed but he still had that bored look on his face. He was more worried about the people Naruto came with he turned to look at the people in dark robes something about the bigger one with the skull mask screamed power while the smaller one with the black and white hair screamed fear and valor

"Troublesome," he said out loud knowing Naruto's face was in the dictionary when it came to the term.

"Maybe he can help me prove my existence," thought Gaara had on a slight sadistic smile as he stared at the blonde.

Shino was wondering what had happened to the boy that made him change so drastically in such a short time. He was also starting to wonder how he was able to do that thing when he entered the arena.

(Arena Floor)

"N-Naruto Uzumaki?" Genma stuttered/asked, just as surprised as everyone else.

Naruto simply nodded towards Genma as he focused his attention on the people behind him the woman kissed his cheek and the man in the skull mask pated his shoulder they disappeared and reappeared in the compitetors box

"Damn boy, been hitting them weights?" Chuckled the proctor.

'And them steroids apparently,' thought many of the Jounin senseis in the stands.