Stand by Your Man...

... A few minutes later Trey came knocking on the door.

Trey "Baby open up."

Keisha "Not right now Trey."

Trey "Babe, please open the door."

Keisha "Trey I'm sick ok? I'll be out in a bit."

Trey "Aight." I heard him hesitantly say.

I went right back to throwing up, only thing is my stomach is empty so nothing is coming out. I sat on the bathroom floor and cried my eyes out. I gotta call my mom. I can't go through this without her.

I wiped my eyes and blew my nose in a piece of toilet paper then threw it in the trash. I got up off the floor and exited the bathroom. I turned to walk towards to kitchen to get my cell phone, but Trey was standing right there leaning against the wall waiting for me to come out.

I looked at him and immediately broke down. He wrapped me in his arms and just held me as I balled.

Keisha "Why did you have to f*ck with her?! Why did you?" I began to fight him but he held me tighter. "Let me go! Please Trey just let me gooo." I cried dragging out my words. He kept holding me and didn't let go so I gave up and allowed my body to sink to the floor. He sank with me.

His eyes were red, but he didn't say anything. He just stared at me as if he knew what I am going through. This is the second bombshell in a matter of two months. How could Trey do this to us? I don't know if I could stay if he really did father a child with another woman.

Trey "Baby, you gotta believe. That child is not mine. I swear to you, I never touched her. I need you to stick with me, stand by me, fight with me cause I won't let this b*tch come between us."

Keisha "Trey, I don't think I can do this." I said wiping my tears.

Trey "Look I know I f*cked up, I told you that, but there is no way that can be my daughter. I promise you that. Just stand by me babe. I know all this sh*t is my fault, but I need you with me." He said scooting over so he can wrap his arms around me from behind.

I leaned in on him and sobbed some more.

Keisha "I love you Trey, but this is sooo much. My heart hurts, literally. To know you've been intimate with another b*tch and the fact that you cared so much to leave your wife and kids that night back in SA to go confront her got me not trusting you at all. I'll be real honest, that hurt me so much and still do." I stood up and turned to look down at him. "Do you love her?"

Trey "No." He stood up face to face with me.

Keisha "We're you two is some kind of relationship that I need to know about?"

Trey "Nah, babe, it wasn't like that at all."

Keisha "So why the f*ck you ditched your wife and kids to go speak to her?! Why the f*ck were you so angry with her if you don't give a f*ck about her?"

Trey "..."

Keisha "That's what I thought."

Just then a loud crashing sound came from the kitchen and Ava began to cry and Aldon followed.

Trey "F*ck!"

Keisha "Omg! No!"

We ran into the kitchen, but both of them were fine. Thank heavens. It's seems that Aldon was the culprit, he reached for the cookie Jar and it fell to the floor and broke. Trey and I grabbed one each in our hands and rocked them to sleep. It is nap time anyway.

They fell asleep mad fast too. We took them up stairs to their rooms and I came back down to clean up. I got on my knees and began scooping the mess up with a dust pan and brush.

Trey "I got it." He came up behind me and said.

Keisha "No it's ok. I got it." I said continuing to sweep.

Trey "So I guess we back at this again uh?"

I looked up at him for a sec, but didn't answer. I scooped the last of the broken jar and cookies into the pan then got up and threw it out. I washed my hands then headed for the living room.

Trey "Why the f*ck you never with me on anything?!"

I swung around and gave him a death glare. He got some nerve.

Keisha "You really raising your voice at me right now?"

Trey "Nah it's just that you never with me on sh*t. What's up with that? I know I f*cked up Keisha, I f*cked up majorly, but you never stand by a n*gga. Why is that?"

Keisha "I wouldn't be here if I didn't stand by you. You see this ring, every time you f*ck another b*tch I just wanna throw it as far away from me as I could, but yet I stay! B*tch after b*tch after b*tch! You want me to stand by you?! Then stop f*cking these hoes!"

Trey "Yo don't act like you didn't know what the f*ck you signed up for?! And just so you know, ever since we got married, I swear to you I ain't slept with any other b*tch, but you! I had mad opportunities, but I passed. Why? Cause I was thinking about you! Because I f*cking love you! Because I wanted to really settle down and do this marriage sh*t with you!"

Keisha "I f*cking hate you right now! You think I wanna hear about all of your opportunities?! F*ck you Trey! As a matter of a fact, taking your f*cking ring! Cause out of all your "opportunities" you couldn't pass up on that b*tch Corrine!" I said ripping my ring off and throwing it past him.

He looked at it, looked at me then walked out the house and slammed the door. I sat down on the steps for a second and cried. I didn't mean to do all of that. Wtf is wrong with me?

Keisha "Trey!" I got up to run after him to apologize, but it's too late. I saw his car speed off just as I opened the door. "F*ck!"

......

Author's note: hmmm... Do yall think Keisha should stand by her man or nah? Is Trey a really a good man? Do yall think he is really trying with "this marriage sh*t" as he said or he frontin'? Do yall believe he has/had feelings for Corine? And is Corine really serious with that Petition? Will their marriage last? I smell a Gold Digger!

This was just a short filler chapter... Hope you enjoyed! Comments and votes gives me life! 😘